Haunted Helmet at Sergeant. Hacker?

I found this person while searching Noble Team names to see if they were GTs. He’s FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from Inheritor and yet has the haunted helmet. Any reason why?

Still don’t buy it? Here’s some proof,

You can even look for yourself at this link
https://haloreachstats.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jun/haloreach

> 2535437705348532;1:
> I found this person while searching Noble Team names to see if they were GTs. He’s FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from Inheritor and yet has the haunted helmet. Any reason why?
>
> Still don’t buy it? Here’s some proof,
> Dropbox - ice_screenshot_20170403-202640.png - Simplify your life
> You can even look for yourself at this link
> https://haloreachstats.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jun/haloreach

You are correct in saying that they have cheating the helmet in. I would suggest reporting them. Clearly they have had to modify their xbox in order to do this.
In the future I would suggest bringing this up directly with one of the mods rather than sharing it here on waypoint as you are calling them out, and it turns in to a privacy matter. But thank you for bringing it to the communities attention. I’m sure this player will suffer penalties.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> In the future I would suggest bringing this up directly with one of the mods rather than sharing it here on waypoint as you are calling them out, and it turns in to a privacy matter.

To note, please don’t do this. If you come across someone you think is cheating you should report them on Xbox Live, there’s nothing that moderators here can do about that

> 2533274813317074;3:
> > 2533274972430429;2:
> > In the future I would suggest bringing this up directly with one of the mods rather than sharing it here on waypoint as you are calling them out, and it turns in to a privacy matter.
>
> To note, please don’t do this. If you come across someone you think is cheating you should report them on Xbox Live, there’s nothing that moderators here can do about that

Ah ok so it’s just reporting, gotcha.

This is incorrect! Jun is either an old Bungie or Microsoft employee.

Ye Jun is indeed bungie employee

> 2533274884316796;5:
> This is incorrect! Jun is either an old Bungie or Microsoft employee.

> 2533274972430429;4:
> > 2533274813317074;3:
> > > 2533274972430429;2:
> > > In the future I would suggest bringing this up directly with one of the mods rather than sharing it here on waypoint as you are calling them out, and it turns in to a privacy matter.
> >
> > To note, please don’t do this. If you come across someone you think is cheating you should report them on Xbox Live, there’s nothing that moderators here can do about that
>
> Ah ok so it’s just reporting, gotcha.

The sarcasm and rudeness from the bungie halo fourms is still here. Sad.

Yes this is an example of hacking. Can’t do much since halo reach is out of date.