Haters will be haters

Seems no matter how good things get people can still find some reason to absolutely hate Halo 5: Guardians. Personally, it looks great, plays great, and feels like a true evolution of Halo mechanics.

Agreed. Looks great and is extremely fun. Definitely feels much more like Halo than 4 did. I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Yes but we all know that it would be much better if they released an exact copy of Halo 2… because a 10 year old video game would do so well in today’s market. /obvious sarcasm

I like it but they need a rifle start game type.

Just because it feels good to you doesn’t mean everyone feels the same way, If Feedback was all positive these forums would be pointless.

Not that I hated Halo 4 at all, I still liked it a lot, but it really didn’t have that classic Halo feel. I’m absolutely elated to jump into midship 2.0 and I feel like I’m playing a halo game. The art direction is stunning!

> 2533274797738465;4:
> I like it but they need a rifle start game type.

They will have a battle rifle start playlist in the coming weeks. You can check the playlist schedule on the site.

> 2533274821813997;5:
> Just because it feels good to you doesn’t mean everyone feels the same way, If Feedback was all positive these forums would be pointless.

But at the same time some people bash on the game and play a match, get beat, and hop on the forums yelling that the game is the worst game ever and it’s the death of halo/343i sucks.

The game doesn’t deserve that kind of publicity.

> 2533274821813997;5:
> Just because it feels good to you doesn’t mean everyone feels the same way, If Feedback was all positive these forums would be pointless.

have you been here at all in the last month? the amount of -Yoinking!- and cry baby-ism is so large to the point that these forums ARE pointless…

> 2533274793277358;9:
> > 2533274821813997;5:
> > Just because it feels good to you doesn’t mean everyone feels the same way, If Feedback was all positive these forums would be pointless.
>
>
> have you been here at all in the last month? the amount of -Yoinking!- and cry baby-ism is so large to the point that these forums ARE pointless…

It’s annoying isn’t it?

> 2535451882237852;8:
> > 2533274821813997;5:
> > Just because it feels good to you doesn’t mean everyone feels the same way, If Feedback was all positive these forums would be pointless.
>
>
> But at the same time some people bash on the game and play a match, get beat, and hop on the forums yelling that the game is the worst game ever and it’s the death of halo/343i sucks.
>
> The game doesn’t deserve that kind of publicity.

Yeah it actually does. This game is soooooo bad I already uninstalled the bèta and will be sticking to mcc. 343 ruined the Franchise :S