Hate when this happens in warzone

When you do all the work (splasers, blood of subans, etc) and then the enemy gets the kill while i see no enemy around

Thats really annoying.

they totally missed the first laser xD

Ugggghhhh, I know the feeling.

This is a problem that’s been happening since launch. Sorry about the lost though.

That’s frustrating, that and where your team gets the credit but not you. It happens to all of us.

> 2533274805640921;3:
> they totally missed the first laser xD

Yeah ikr xD

> 2533275008181400;5:
> This is a problem that’s been happening since launch. Sorry about the lost though.

They also got the other mantis and they even stole the grunt jockey at the end, i didnt bother recording bcuz my this video already makes the point

I hate that freakin BS. All you have to do is be the last person to do damage to a Boss and the kill is yours… lol it doesn’t matter if everyone else did thousands of damage dealt. Halo 5 is unstable, inconsistent, and broken.

I hate that. I usually play a round of WZ Firefight to calm down afterwards.

Ya I don’t know the system now but I think it should be about percentages of damage done. And say that the top 5 people with the most damage done get the kill. Or something like that. But that is just my opinion.

I think the last shot should still get the kill, but the bosses health bar should stop being displayed once it hits 40% health. This would require less rebalancing, and make it much harder for one person to time shots and kill a boss that a whole team had been working on.

This idea came out of the boss points thread from month 2 or 3 of the game.

> 2533274985084926;11:
> Ya I don’t know the system now but I think it should be about percentages of damage done. And say that the top 5 people with the most damage done get the kill. Or something like that. But that is just my opinion.

Problem with the percentage thing is that is one team does over half damage, the other team won’t feel the need to attack them anymore since they won’t get any points. 343 said in the past that they aren’t going to change it. One way I think they could change it is to maybe split the points between players according to how much damage each team had done to the boss. But maybe that would ruin the purpose and take away any clutch game turn around moments.

guys im not mad and i think the mechanic of bosses is fine and stealing a boss yourself is amazing, and we had like 80% chance to get the kill if you put in work, enemies got really lucky and i thought it was worth an upload

I love when you’re way behind and the death of a legendary boss will get you back in the game. BUT then the damn boss decides at the last second to hop over to the enemies side so they can get the kill and seal our fate. Ahhh, the fortunes of war. lol