Hate to be the bearer of Bad News. Read

Well as the title is stated. Lets start with good news? :slight_smile:
Halo 4 is gonna be ground breaking in multiple aspects. :smiley:

Bad News:
Well the bad news. Okay Simple as… Hmmh. Let me ask myself?
Why do people still post on something they never have even tryed and or just seen horrible quality videos of pax gameplay…

Also down right awful bad news - Well hate to burst a fellow fan boys bubble but there is no changing or altering the game everything thats done… Well is done not give you a low faith or put down because i’m just like you. I’ve had my ups an downs of what I’ve seen so far but thats what we’ve seen. I mean a friend who tells a friend who tells a friend which records a horrible video on youtube that leads back to a non important source known as those who don’t have the obligated ability to go to Pax to see or play first hand no one should be able to doubt it or should this be a topic. I’m sorry to say but no one cares about your opinion we just wanna see leaks of hands on. There should be no debate in this selection. It should be down right first hand view. Not ohh boo who there is no flood,armorlock,bloomadvantage,or something noob friendly you planned on posting with joy guys how do you feel type scenario. Its your opinion not first hand an thats what irks me about this forum. It should be down right First person release or exploit released by 343 that they had in mind as days lessen before drop.

> Well as the title is stated. Lets start with good news? :slight_smile:
> Halo 4 is gonna be ground breaking in multiple aspects. :smiley:

please elaborate on what is ground breaking because currently, i don’t see anything ground breaking to the gaming industry.

I don’t even…

Op, I know your trying to say something productive, and I like the use of words, but I have absolutely no idea what your saying.

> Why do people still post on something they never have even tryed and or just seen horrible quality videos of pax gameplay…

Because we have educated guesses and quite a few people from the forums have played at PAX. Just because people haven’t doesn’t mean they can’t talk about it. This is a forum, meant for discussion.

> Well hate to burst a fellow fan boys bubble but there is no changing or altering the game everything thats done…

Really? Go look at Reach. It’s called a title update. If something as really bad, the community will voice their opinions on it and it will most likely be fixed.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Okay lets simplify to the feeble, go check out halo 4s already obtained achievements, ohh an sorry your a joke aswell your not even inheritor but your gamertag says haunted army. :smiley: Ohh your a product don’t even try an get a voice

You haven’t burst my bubble… for two reasons.

A. I have no idea what you are talking about.

And B. I’ve played the game and it is the best Halo game yet… and maybe just maybe for me the best FPS game I’ve played. Ever.

> Okay lets simplify to the feeble, go check out halo 4s already obtained achievements, ohh an sorry your a joke aswell your not even inheritor but your gamertag says haunted army. :smiley: Ohh your a product don’t even try an get a voice

Thats even less clear…

> > Why do people still post on something they never have even tryed and or just seen horrible quality videos of pax gameplay…
>
> Because we have educated guesses and quite a few people from the forums have played at PAX. Just because people haven’t doesn’t mean they can’t talk about it. This is a forum, meant for discussion.
>
>
>
> > Well hate to burst a fellow fan boys bubble but there is no changing or altering the game everything thats done…
>
> Really? Go look at Reach. It’s called a title update. If something as really bad, the community will voice their opinions on it and it will most likely be fixed.

It was my voiced opinion an the irony is I’m saying no one should have an opinion, you see what I did there? :smiley:

Also if you’ve seen what I used as examples you would know what i’m talking about altering not a title update i’m talking bigger picture not simple little aspects that can be changed at the drop of a button. If you would like a taste daddys free anytime.

confusing…

clarity will come soon enough … I have played H4 and it is VERY CLEAR to me that Halo IS BACK!

[deleted]

Please don’t feed the trolls, they bite.

> You haven’t burst my bubble… for two reasons.
>
> A. I have no idea what you are talking about.
>
> And B. I’ve played the game and it is the best Halo game yet… and maybe just maybe for me the best FPS game I’ve played. Ever.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Was this reffering to you? No it was reffering to the community of everyone thinks they have a voice but speak like chickens with there heads chopped off. I was be a realest about it not the fake fantasy all you 12 year old boys have in mind

> Well as the title is stated. Lets start with good news? :slight_smile:
> Halo 4 is gonna be ground breaking in multiple aspects. :smiley:
> …
>
> Bad News:
> Well the bad news. Okay Simple as… Hmmh. Let me ask myself?
> Why do people still post on something they never have even tryed and or just seen horrible quality videos of pax gameplay…
>
> Also down right awful bad news - Well hate to burst a fellow fan boys bubble but there is no changing or altering the game everything thats done… Well is done not give you a low faith or put down because i’m just like you. I’ve had my ups an downs of what I’ve seen so far but thats what we’ve seen. I mean a friend who tells a friend who tells a friend which records a horrible video on youtube that leads back to a non important source known as those who don’t have the obligated ability to go to Pax to see or play first hand no one should be able to doubt it or should this be a topic. I’m sorry to say but no one cares about your opinion we just wanna see leaks of hands on. There should be no debate in this selection. It should be down right first hand view. Not ohh boo who there is no flood,armorlock,bloomadvantage,or something noob friendly you planned on posting with joy guys how do you feel type scenario. Its your opinion not first hand an thats what irks me about this forum. It should be down right First person release or exploit released by 343 that they had in mind as days lessen before drop.

Welcome to waypoint. Try to have more constructive topics in the future and try not to speak for others.

What?

> Please don’t feed the trolls, they bite.

If one’s going to dance within the flames, they must also be aware of the precusion that eventually, they are going to get burned…

> > Please don’t feed the trolls, they bite.
>
> If one’s going to dance within the flames, they must also be aware of the precusion that eventually, they are going to get burned…

Touche.

> Lets try to make some sense of this.
>
> OP, what is your first language? Then, we can try to get someone who can translate.

ohh its funny but your gamertag is a buncha numbers an letters that are all illiterate, cmon daddys serving dozens whos next?

> Also if you’ve seen what I used as examples you would know what i’m talking about altering not a title update i’m talking bigger picture not simple little aspects that can be changed at the drop of a button. <mark>If you would like a taste daddys free anytime.</mark>

1 - That’s the lamest line I’ve ever heard.
2 - Bloom, armour lock, melee de buff aren’t little aspects. They greatly affect gameplay.

> > You haven’t burst my bubble… for two reasons.
> >
> > A. I have no idea what you are talking about.
> >
> > And B. I’ve played the game and it is the best Halo game yet… and maybe just maybe for me the best FPS game I’ve played. Ever.
>
> Was this reffering to you? No it was reffering to the community

I am a part of this Halo community… so yes you are.

Please read a book or something… my I.Q is taking a critical hit just reading your mindless, rambling posts.

Reported. This pointless thread that no one can translate needs to be locked.