Hate Messages, and discussion of OP tactics.

Am I like the only person who gets hate messages every 5 or so games for rushing?

Seriously, it's part of the game. Even if someone does a cheap tactic, if it's effective, why should you criticize them for doing it? If it's over powered, adjustments with nerfs/buffs can be applied to tactics, but simply dismissing the topic because it's cheap is no way to go about solving the issue.

In the video above, I used the triple shield stack on covenant bases to prevent my opponent from cracking though. I would agree that this is broken, but I wouldn’t criticize someone for using it. It’s part of the game, right?

If people message me for rushing I just know they’ve never played an RTS before.

As for things like stacking shields, I would probably be frustrated/upset, but I definitely wouldn’t hate on the player.

I mean, yeah, it’s part of the game so use it, but I sure as hell don’t like it when I run into opponents doing it…

I’m definitely not going to message people about it.

i would recommend, as i have done, just stop taking the game seriously until its balanced rofl. i barely play it anymore tho i love the game… patiently waiting for iti to be playable

I would get them constantly over Isabel’s tanks, after they let me build a max pop army.

Hate mail = immature player. Report them and move on, they are not worth your time.

> 2533274894985914;6:
> Hate mail = immature player. Report them and move on, they are not worth your time.

exactly, I receive from time to time. I just report and forget about it.

Hopefully they get punish for that behavior

> 2533274809541057;3:
> I mean, yeah, it’s part of the game so use it, but I sure as hell don’t like it when I run into opponents doing it…
>
> I’m definitely not going to message people about it.

I agree. Thing is, if you DONT shield stack, you are straight away at a disadvantage, because pretty much all banished players who know about it are going to do it.

> 2533274875084332;8:
> > 2533274809541057;3:
> > I mean, yeah, it’s part of the game so use it, but I sure as hell don’t like it when I run into opponents doing it…
> >
> > I’m definitely not going to message people about it.
>
> I agree. Thing is, if you DONT shield stack, you are straight away at a disadvantage, because pretty much all banished players who know about it are going to do it.

also Because if you dont shield stack your base’s die in seconds.

what you dont like hate mail, whats wrong with you. getting hate mail is the highest teir of dominance and salt that you gave to your opponent.

receiving abd responded to receiver even more salt is of the highest honor a gamer can achieve.

Hog, had no respect for you as a player. but this dont give to you, rights of use his image on Youtube.

you made that video only to defame and denigrate that guy with your friends. :clap::clap::clap::clap: all for the likes and views on youtube.

Be respectful
•do not attack flame,troll,impersonate,be o rude or agressive,insult…

what does shield stacking even do I forget, I heard what it does one time but forgot about it

> 2533274959649201;12:
> what does shield stacking even do I forget, I heard what it does one time but forgot about it

If you put multiple shields on a base, the shields will become stronger, thus, stacking.

When a match goes on for way to long I like to chat with my opponent, learning tips and tricks to get better, and I don’t attack him while he’s typing, so I’m nice :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously though I wanna deserve that hate mail, got any tips that’ll push me toward dominance? I’m level 40 and still suck :frowning:

> 2535449076192416;14:
> When a match goes on for way to long I like to chat with my opponent, learning tips and tricks to get better, and I don’t attack him while he’s typing, so I’m nice :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously though I wanna deserve that hate mail, got any tips that’ll push me toward dominance? I’m level 40 and still suck :frowning:

If you play 1v1s I’d be happy to give you advice :+1:

Or you could always watch the OP’s videos, they’re pretty good.

> 2535449076192416;14:
> When a match goes on for way to long I like to chat with my opponent, learning tips and tricks to get better, and I don’t attack him while he’s typing, so I’m nice :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously though I wanna deserve that hate mail, got any tips that’ll push me toward dominance? I’m level 40 and still suck :frowning:

Hit me up I play with everyone from casual to pro. I can help you if you’d like.

> 2533274854763685;1:
> Am I like the only person who gets hate messages every 5 or so games for rushing?
>
> 90% of the Halo Wars 2 Community in a nutshell. [Hate messages] - YouTube
>
> Seriously, it’s part of the game. Even if someone does a cheap tactic, if it’s effective, why should you criticize them for doing it? If it’s over powered, adjustments with nerfs/buffs can be applied to tactics, but simply dismissing the topic because it’s cheap is no way to go about solving the issue.
>
> In the video above, I used the triple shield stack on covenant bases to prevent my opponent from cracking though. I would agree that this is broken, but I wouldn’t criticize someone for using it. It’s part of the game, right?

You have no idea how true this is. I allowed my name on my Xbox because it’s never been a problem before. But after two of my friends and I wipped a group of three, they preceded to a) talk about how we are terrible low iq people that need to be sterilized. And b) went onto my account profile find my name stock my Twitter and insult my family, girlfriend, friends, and myself. All over a single 3v3 match. Which they accused us of rushing and the game was 17 minutes long…

> 2533274894985914;6:
> Hate mail = immature player. Report them and move on, they are not worth your time.

the truth🙌🏼

> 2535472438163375;17:
> > 2533274854763685;1:
> > Am I like the only person who gets hate messages every 5 or so games for rushing?
> >
> > 90% of the Halo Wars 2 Community in a nutshell. [Hate messages] - YouTube
> >
> > Seriously, it’s part of the game. Even if someone does a cheap tactic, if it’s effective, why should you criticize them for doing it? If it’s over powered, adjustments with nerfs/buffs can be applied to tactics, but simply dismissing the topic because it’s cheap is no way to go about solving the issue.
> >
> > In the video above, I used the triple shield stack on covenant bases to prevent my opponent from cracking though. I would agree that this is broken, but I wouldn’t criticize someone for using it. It’s part of the game, right?
>
> You have no idea how true this is. I allowed my name on my Xbox because it’s never been a problem before. But after two of my friends and I wipped a group of three, they preceded to a) talk about how we are terrible low iq people that need to be sterilized. And b) went onto my account profile find my name stock my Twitter and insult my family, girlfriend, friends, and myself. All over a single 3v3 match. Which they accused us of rushing and the game was 17 minutes long…
>
>
> > 2533274894985914;6:
> > Hate mail = immature player. Report them and move on, they are not worth your time.
>
> the truth🙌🏼

> 2533274854763685;18:
> > 2535472438163375;17:
> > > 2533274854763685;1:
> > > Am I like the only person who gets hate messages every 5 or so games for rushing?
> > >
> > > 90% of the Halo Wars 2 Community in a nutshell. [Hate messages] - YouTube
> > >
> > > Seriously, it’s part of the game. Even if someone does a cheap tactic, if it’s effective, why should you criticize them for doing it? If it’s over powered, adjustments with nerfs/buffs can be applied to tactics, but simply dismissing the topic because it’s cheap is no way to go about solving the issue.
> > >
> > > In the video above, I used the triple shield stack on covenant bases to prevent my opponent from cracking though. I would agree that this is broken, but I wouldn’t criticize someone for using it. It’s part of the game, right?
> >
> > You have no idea how true this is. I allowed my name on my Xbox because it’s never been a problem before. But after two of my friends and I wipped a group of three, they preceded to a) talk about how we are terrible low iq people that need to be sterilized. And b) went onto my account profile find my name stock my Twitter and insult my family, girlfriend, friends, and myself. All over a single 3v3 match. Which they accused us of rushing and the game was 17 minutes long…
> >
> >
> > > 2533274894985914;6:
> > > Hate mail = immature player. Report them and move on, they are not worth your time.
> >
> > the truth🙌🏼
>
> BUT IT'S FUN! - YouTube

Difference between fun and to far

I actually got the reverse of hate mail once. During the kinsano JR craze, I asked the player how they were able to get to tier 3 leader powers so fast and he/she responded basically with “git gud scrub and screw off”.

Fortunately, that got nerfed, but this shield stacking hasn’t yet. I’ve tried it before and the win felt very undeserved. It is in the game , so abuse it or hate it until it’s inevitably gone.