Hate Halo 4? Solution:

Play Halo 3. Many people don’t play Halo 3 due to the fact that the population is low. If the people who hate playing Halo 4, which is more than a handful (including myself), played Halo 3 then there wouldn’t be a population problem. I’m putting in the disc as I speak… 0.o

My eyes can no longer take the ugliness

As someone from central Europe, I wasn’t able to find a match in Halo 3 ever since Halo 4 came out. I could only get the American players after 6PM.

As of recently, I’m able to find quite some matches relatively quickly though.

Has the population gone up? If it has I think I may play again. Honestly the only thing that would save H4 for me (My Opinion) would be ranked playlists

Right after I get done with Never Again. So that might be awhile.

I actually played a handful of BTB matches on Halo 3 a few days ago, and it actually teamed everyone up in the lobby pretty quickly (faster than it normally does).

While i was playing Halo 3 the other day, i personally noticed that i had more fun. It’s hard to explain, but Halo 4 is just lacking the Halo Soul i guess , and you can clearly tell that it just doesnt belong.

I still play Halo 4, but only during the week when im teamed up with a friend, any other time i will most likely spend playing Halo 3, Reach, and an assortment of other games i’m playing.

we all have our solutions, i spend my time playing with my friends on cod and reach :slight_smile:

I love halo 4 :slight_smile:

> Play Halo 3.

Agree. People need to stop yoinking and moaning about Halo 4 and just go play Halo 3.

I’m glad to be rid of them from Halo 4 anyway.

> > Play Halo 3.
>
> Agree. People need to stop yoinking and moaning about Halo 4 and just go play Halo 3.
>
> I’m glad to be rid of them from Halo 4 anyway.

HAHA Halo 4 is going to have such a small population in no time with all of you Halo 4 -Yoinks!- telling people to leave the game.

You see what no one gets about all the people complaining about Halo 4 is that it is as much their game as it is yours. We are part of the H4 fan base, why should we have to leave. We don’t want you to lose anything you have right now, we just want 343 to add a Classic Playlist and Ranked and Social Playlist (what made H3 so good). We were stood up for this series back when people said that it should be more like cod, now we feel like Halo turned its back on us.

I am aware that H3 still exists, but its an old game. It’s lived it’s life it’s time we moved on from Halo 3 to a proper sequel, not this cod clone that H4 has become. And it sucks because all of the core gameplay is there its just surrounded by all this “mainstream” appeasement that it loses its Halo shine that we all used to love.

It deserves a smaller population. Halo 3 is a better, more competitive game. I’m far more worse at Halo 3 than Halo 4, but it is still simply much much better.

> Play Halo 3. Many people don’t play Halo 3 due to the fact that the population is low. If the people who hate playing Halo 4, which is more than a handful (including myself), played Halo 3 then there wouldn’t be a population problem. I’m putting in the disc as I speak… 0.o

I do play Halo 3 on a weekly basis. The population is surprisingly good in most playlists. Like I can find games at 2am at night in BTB quite fine.

I thought Halo 3 was overrated until I started playing it more…now I realize how much of a damn good game it is.

OP if you’re trying to convince people to your cause, telling them to get out wont help. We want MORE people to like Halo 4, not less.

I play Halo 3 almost every day. I play it over Halo 4 just like I played it over Reach, because it is better than both those games.

I will still complain on here, though.

It took me a long time to find a match in Halo 3 today but I still could find some matches.

I’ve been considering it, but now that I know more people are making the switch I will probably follow.

I’ve actually thought of going back to reach, I miss air vehicles, i’m glad I own All halos. and it why we keep them, certain halos we can jsut swap to when we want, if i want Air, or zombies, i’ll go to Reach, i want vehicular gameplay, and teamwork i’ll go to H3, which i just popped in my 360, i’ll play a few games and swap to H4 for commendations

Regicide is the only reason I have to play this game. If they made a classic free for all where the highest killer won I’d switch to that in a heartbeat.

But if it wasn’t halo 4 then I’d go back to playing only campaign in games. Halo is like a troll factory. Since halo 4 came out my negative player review has gone up to 69%. It was 50/50 for the most part in reach, now it’s going lower. Cmon 99% negatives! Hahaha!!!