Hate Escape From A.R.C

I’m not one to complain but… I absolutely hate the Warzone Map Escape From A.R.C
First, the 3 bases are so close together that you can kill each other from them, They should spread them out more
Secondly who ever controls the Garage Can easily kill the two 150 bosses allowing them too win

Not as bad as Stormbreak where you NEED the Fortress to win. At least with if the enemy has the garage you have the side routes from the tunnel or the ability to use vehicles without entering the base

I quite like it. It’s variety. :slight_smile:

> 2533274804165211;3:
> I quite like it. It’s variety. :slight_smile:

I see

Escape From A.R.C has sightlines which are too long. People just camp with Battle Rifles and snipe all day. Sad thing is that no one even touches a Sniper Rifle REQ card from my experience.

IMO, Raid on Apex 7 is the most balanced. But the scenery of it makes me laugh: we’re on the map we raided as part of the Spartan Ops in Halo 4, on REQIEUM… look above and it’s apparently on an unknown Halo ring instead.

I don’t think they have guaranteed kills on the bosses but because they can spawn vehicles right there it makes it a lot easier for them. My main issue with the garage is just the BR spam but that happens with the midpoint of every Warzone map.

> 2533274939018653;5:
> Escape From A.R.C has sightlines which are too long. People just camp with Battle Rifles and snipe all day. Sad thing is that no one even touches a Sniper Rifle REQ card from my experience.
>
> IMO, Raid on Apex 7 is the most balanced. But the scenery of it makes me laugh: we’re on the map we raided as part of the Spartan Ops in Halo 4, on REQIEUM… look above and it’s apparently on an unknown Halo ring instead.

Agreed

HATE Escape from ARC. Absolutely love the other two warzone maps, but ARC just rubs me the wrong way. The armories are so close to home base that if you lose all the bases, 9 times out of 10 are you’ve lost, and you won’t come back…enemies spawn so quickly and so closely that even if you wanted to sneak through the tunnel to get to garage, there are already enemies there to shoot you in to back.

Listen up Spartans!
capturing the middle base is vital, don’t leave your marines to defend it. Once the fortress falls east/west will fall shortly after. Try and defend with 4, then a two and three man teams, move around to flank on a five man front.

I’ve probably had the most fun with Escape from A.R.C, and funnily enough I love the sight-lines to the East and West Armouries.

Prior to getting Halo 5 my least favorite Warzone map was Escape from A.R.C.

Now that I have Halo 5 my least favorite Warzone map is Escape from A.R.C.

> 2533274883849234;2:
> Not as bad as Stormbreak where you NEED the Fortress to win. At least with if the enemy has the garage you have the side routes from the tunnel or the ability to use vehicles without entering the base

…Not as bad as Escape from A.R.C where getting the Garage means getting all the Legendary bosses too.

At least Stormbreak makes you LEAVE the Fortress en masse to kill any of the major bosses. Not killing Legendary bosses means losing the match. Doesn’t matter how long you held the Fortress…

Unless you’re describing Warzone Assault, where boss takedowns aren’t needed to win…

I dont particularly like the map either, but my biggest complaint is having to play it like 8 times in a row. For -Yoinks!- sake, that should never happen. Another thing that really irritates me is the tree scenery on Apex 7. Alot of the leaves have invisible boundaries that block snipe shots and laser shots. I have a very clear sight line to laser a scorpion, but no, the invisible box around that leaf blocks it.

> 2533274815324123;12:
> I dont particularly like the map either, but my biggest complaint is having to play it like 8 times in a row. For -Yoinks!- sake, that should never happen. Another thing that really irritates me is the tree scenery on Apex 7. Alot of the leaves have invisible boundaries that block snipe shots and laser shots. I have a very clear sight line to laser a scorpion, but no, the invisible box around that leaf blocks it.

i lost an ultra wraith on this map yesterday because a side wing physics-glitched on one of those trees.

> 2535460843083983;11:
> Prior to getting Halo 5 my least favorite Warzone map was Escape from A.R.C.
>
> Now that I have Halo 5 my least favorite Warzone map is Escape from A.R.C.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274883849234;2:
> > Not as bad as Stormbreak where you NEED the Fortress to win. At least with if the enemy has the garage you have the side routes from the tunnel or the ability to use vehicles without entering the base
>
>
> …Not as bad as Escape from A.R.C where getting the Garage means getting all the Legendary bosses too.
> At least Stormbreak makes you LEAVE the Fortress en masse to kill any of the major bosses. Not killing Legendary bosses means losing the match. Doesn’t matter how long you held the Fortress…
>
> Unless you’re describing Warzone Assault, where boss takedowns aren’t needed to win…

You have to leave the Garage on Escape from A.R.C to kill the Warden Eternal and Knight Strategos don’t you? Sure the caves protect him from any fire from the Garage.

I like it.

ARC is the worst because of how close the bases are and how there is only one path for vehicles and even players across the map…

Apex has the beach which can be used to bypass the middle to hit the far side base from behind.

Stormbreak despite what people here are saying does have a way to easily hit the far side while avoiding the garage… i find it quite easy to sneak the enemy armory on that map if the other team has the center… once a team gets the center they tend to get trapped inside and its very easy to dominate the rest of the map by simply ignoring them for the most part.

> 2533274815324123;12:
> I dont particularly like the map either, but my biggest complaint is having to play it like 8 times in a row. For -Yoinks!- sake, that should never happen. Another thing that really irritates me is the tree scenery on Apex 7. Alot of the leaves have invisible boundaries that block snipe shots and laser shots. I have a very clear sight line to laser a scorpion, but no, the invisible box around that leaf blocks it.

Yes, that is really annoying

The garage is not essential. Taking both armories in the very beginning of ARC provides a huge advantage since the power weapons are not out yet and you can attack garage from very close spawn points .
Arc is the worst to come back from having all bases lost.

Apex 7 is the best, so many ways to get around that one base isn’t the central control point of the map. Sure holding the spire is powerful, but unlike the other two it’s easy to get around.

> 2533274823659836;1:
> I’m not one to complain but… I absolutely hate the Warzone Map Escape From A.R.C
> First, the 3 bases are so close together that you can kill each other from them, They should spread them out more
> Secondly who ever controls the Garage Can easily kill the two 150 bosses allowing them too win

Id happily trade Stormbreak for more ARC.