Has this killstreak thing even been confirmed

The player who talked about it (can’t remember who) wasn’t even sure if he caused it

Nope!

> Nope!

Good then let’s not complain about it just yet

Who knows maybe its just for certain game types if it does exist

Ex maintaining a good spread in slayer or actually playing the objective in objective

Exactly. People are jumping to conclusions, and its just causing confusion and problems.

There has been no confirmation at all for Ordinance being triggered by kills or points.

Nope but you see, Halo fans LOVE, and I mean LOVE jumping to conclusions with no definitive evidence to back up their claims. Which in return, makes them look like very uninformed individuals.

no
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ShLdYEltfkQ/T5mcnqFMdCI/AAAAAAAAA_I/AEyDFULoX4U/s1600/wu4.PNG
the guy thought he earned it, but it sounds more like the timed ordanance to me, our jimmies need not yet be ruslted

As a matter of fact in a later post the same player said he didn’t “earn” or “cause” the drop, just right place right time

Frankie said there is timed ordinance. Also there is personal ordinance (getting to choose which weapon drops?) for specific gametypes and playlists, no details on how it works.

yes it has look at update 4
here

> Nope but you see, people LOVE, and I mean LOVE jumping to conclusions with no definitive evidence to back up their claims. Which in return, makes them look like very uninformed individuals.

Fixed that for you.

While I’m all for people expressing opinions and discussing viewpoints (that has always been the purpose of a forum), it would be nicer if people were generally more informed and open-minded. But what can you do?