Has there been any real campaign plot/end leaks?

I think I saw a YouTube comment I wish I didn’t see. But I don’t think its real supposedly he saw a ‘video’ that showed hin the leaked content. Has there actually even been legitimate leaked content or has it all been trolling??

I haven’t seen any, but I’m pretty sure there has been leaks

People have the game early and naturally many of those people are -Yoinks!-.

> 2533274952065245;1:
> I think I saw a YouTube comment I wish I didn’t see. But I don’t think its real supposedly he saw a ‘video’ that showed hin the leaked content. Has there actually even been legitimate leaked content or has it all been trolling??

The rule of thumb a few weeks before a major halo release is to not go through the YouTube comments as people are typically jack -Yoinks!- and spoil it. I truly do hope that he was pulling your leg and the game wasn’t spoiled. I wish that on no one.

> 2533274887515153;4:
> > 2533274952065245;1:
> > I think I saw a YouTube comment I wish I didn’t see. But I don’t think its real supposedly he saw a ‘video’ that showed hin the leaked content. Has there actually even been legitimate leaked content or has it all been trolling??
>
>
> The rule of thumb a few weeks before a major halo release is to not go through the YouTube comments as people are typically jack -Yoinks!- and spoil it. I truly do hope that he was pulling your leg and the game wasn’t spoiled. I wish that on no one.

I really really hope so. Didn’t Frank O’ Conner say there hasn’t been any real leaks yet or is that false?

Frankie said to go dark now if you’re concerned about spoilers. Also, I’m locking this in case this tempts people to start talking/discussing leaks and spoilers.