Has the flighting begun?

Just questioning since they said it’ll release in the afternoon pacific time

No its all a giant mess.

No, the time got pushed back to evening pacific, which starts in 20 minutes, and lasts for 3 hours.

No one seems to know what going on right now. However many are waiting to play, like a lot of people everywhere.

Pretty sad day for all of us.

Could be worse, could be on a Friday night…now they can fix it for the weekend and I can drink

> 2535424599676321;1:
> Just questioning since they said it’ll release in the afternoon pacific time

Haven’t you heard skynet apparently came self aware and the technical test has been postponed

> 2535458667421433;6:
> Could be worse, could be on a Friday night…now they can fix it for the weekend and I can drink

Too bad some of us work weekends and used our only day off waiting for this bs

You can follow the community manager on Twitter if you want up to the minute updates - long story short, problems with the dedicated servers necessitated some fixes. In some ways, this has to be expected on something called a Technical Test (this isn’t a Beta in a true sense of the word):

Brian Jarrard
@ske7ch
Community Director at 343 Industries!

https://twitter.com/ske7ch

(it’s only 5:49 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) right now - not too bad of a wait if things launch before 7pm)

> 2533274852344555;7:
> > 2535424599676321;1:
> > Just questioning since they said it’ll release in the afternoon pacific time
>
> Haven’t you heard skynet apparently came self aware and the technical test has been postponed

I wish

• Thursday, July 29: Tech preview is officially live! Go wild, Spartans. - Friday, July 30 Scheduled Play Times: 12-2 PM PT, 7-9 PM PT - Saturday, July 31 Scheduled Play Times: 12-2 PM PT, 7-9 PM PT - Sunday, August 1 Scheduled Play Times: 12-2 PM PT, 7-9 PM PT - Monday, August 2: Tech preview closes at 10 AM PT we weren’t supposed to play today

I got the email saying I’m in. I haven’t received a downlead code. does it come in an email?