Has the Carbine been buffed?

It really feels like it. Maybe they did it subtly in the patch or something or maybe I just had a good game.

I highly doubt they’d do such a tweak without notifying.

I’m going with the latter, and not former.

There has been no statements released forecasting the buff to the Carbine.

They wouldn’t do something like that without telling everybody that, or without putting it in the Bulletin.

Might be working on it? :o

Have you been playing on the Majestic maps more? That would explain why you think it got a buff. It’s the same as it was 4 months ago.

> Have you been playing on the Majestic maps more? That would explain why you think it got a buff. It’s the same as it was 4 months ago.

I think it’s cause I played a few games where no one used the DMR. How glorious it was.

> > Have you been playing on the Majestic maps more? That would explain why you think it got a buff. It’s the same as it was 4 months ago.
>
> I think it’s cause I played a few games where no one used the DMR. How glorious it was.

Yeah, people are just bored with DMR and trying new stuff.

What, people using a gun more than usual? Must be OP.

JK, but this is what I mean.

I think “weapon power” has much to do with individual perception, opinions and bias, which can be misleading at times.

> I think “weapon power” has much to do with individual perception, opinions and bias, which can be misleading at times.

Except for DMR. That one is overpowered in any perception.