Has the animation been changed?

In reach, when you sprinted with the magnum, you held it so awkward. The sword sprint was cool, but i did not like the fact that you did not see your other hand. Now they’ve changed the sprint animation for the sword (kinda), and added the left hand aswell.

My question is have they added a left hand for the sprint animation with the magnum? I dont want another awkward animation.

Thank you for reading and please share your opinions :).

I think it may still be the same, but I can’t recall.
I also noticed in the grifball video that when you sprint with the sword, like in the reach beta, the sword deactivates itself and reactivates when you finish sprinting. I assume they’ll fix this, if they don’t then it will annoy me.

> I think it may still be the same, but I can’t recall.
> I also noticed in the grifball video that when you sprint with the sword, like in the reach beta, the sword deactivates itself and reactivates when you finish sprinting. I assume they’ll fix this, if they don’t then it will annoy me.

didn’t yer momma ever tell you not to run with energy swords? you could put an eye out

> > I think it may still be the same, but I can’t recall.
> > I also noticed in the grifball video that when you sprint with the sword, like in the reach beta, the sword deactivates itself and reactivates when you finish sprinting. I assume they’ll fix this, if they don’t then it will annoy me.
>
> didn’t yer momma ever tell you not to run with energy swords? you could put an eye out

Yea look what happened to Noble 6 with that reckless elite

No offense, but is this really important at all?

> No offense, but is this really important at all?

Yes, this is actually a pretty important thing to some people. Learn about what goes into making a game and you’ll learn to appreciate every aspect of it that much more.

> No offense, but is this really important at all?

None taken, but i do believe that they should add a left hand for the magnum. They did it with the sword, why not the magnum?