Has Playable Multiplayer AI Been Announced?

In any capacity? Forgeable AI? Multiplayer offline bots? If not now, I hear Forge and, it looks like, the Arena mode in general will be getting regular updates and new features added on a regular basis. Is there ANY possibility we could get these in the future if not now?

Yes, I know that Warzone has AI in it but I honestly don’t care about that because that’s an online mode.

No forgable AI I’m afraid OP, but it is something Josh said they’d like to look into more. Doubt we’ll see it for Halo 5, but there’s a good chance it will pop up in a future Halo installment

> 2533274813317074;2:
> No forgable AI I’m afraid OP, but it is something Josh said they’d like to look into more. Doubt we’ll see it for Halo 5, but there’s a good chance it will pop up in a future Halo installment

Well, actually, what I’d love the most is multiplayer bots. Since we’re not going to have any splitscreen to speak of, I think it’s only fair they add them in.

> 2533274901464624;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > No forgable AI I’m afraid OP, but it is something Josh said they’d like to look into more. Doubt we’ll see it for Halo 5, but there’s a good chance it will pop up in a future Halo installment
>
>
> Well, actually, what I’d love the most is multiplayer bots. Since we’re not going to have any splitscreen to speak of, I think it’s only fair they add them in.

Same here.

Bots? Yup, i’m all for having that option. I only really play multiplayer when I’m running with a team, so having a bots style option wouldn’t definitely help me out getting used to maps and trying different techniques. Running around in a solo custom game only gets you so far :slight_smile: