Has Halo: Reach been given backwards compatability

Just a need to know thing.

Not yet! Everyone’s hoping that it releases Dec. 12th, but the official word was that it would be released in mid December.

> 2533274885638438;2:
> Not yet! Everyone’s hoping that it releases Dec. 12th, but the official word was that it would be released in mid December.

The official word is nobody’s even know’s that for sure, they only said December…it’s weird that they haven’t even mentioned this in any of the recent blogs this month. Same problem with Halo Wars too.

I can’t wait to play it again! I’ve been wanting to by another 360 to play reach but I might just wait to see if it comes out soon!

I hope they make it part of the next update.

there hasnt been any “official” word of release for BC on Halo Reach…if you look on the xboxlive.com site then tab to games with gold, Reach isn’t even listed as a release all the way up to the 16th of Dec…please direct me to the “official” site so i can verify the release date for myself…Thanks!

Luckily I’m getting rid of my 360 when I get an Xbox One so I still play reach!

can’t wait to play reach’s campaign again. idk how much multiplayer i’ll be playing on reach but the campaign is one of the best IMO.

Microsoft said that every month they’ll be releasing fan-favorite Xbox 360 games for backwards compatibility VIA Xbox One, the first wave of games was released on November 12th and many are speculating that on December 12th the next bundle of games will be released.

> 2533274917158807;9:
> Microsoft said that every month they’ll be releasing fan-favorite Xbox 360 games for backwards compatibility VIA Xbox One, the first wave of games was released on November 12th and many are speculating that on December 12th the next bundle of games will be released.

Even though December 12 is a Saturday? That’s not a normal day for Microsoft to push out an update.

> 2533274824822009;10:
> > 2533274917158807;9:
> > Microsoft said that every month they’ll be releasing fan-favorite Xbox 360 games for backwards compatibility VIA Xbox One, the first wave of games was released on November 12th and many are speculating that on December 12th the next bundle of games will be released.
>
>
> Even though December 12 is a Saturday? That’s not a normal day for Microsoft to push out an update.

Never know, I remember an Xbox 360 update on Christmas.

> 2533274921923404;8:
> can’t wait to play reach’s campaign again. idk how much multiplayer i’ll be playing on reach but the campaign is one of the best IMO.

The multiplayer was probably the best Halo multiplayer to date, the campaign was also very memorable.

Not yet, but I hear that its coming out soon