Has halo gone too far?

Warning lot of text

Has it gone too far from its roots? sprint, clamber, sc, sliding, and smartscope. It all seems too similar to Black ops III, which is funny considering that cod has become halo… I mean I went back to the older games and I enjoyed how simple it was, now days to get behind a hunter you have to groundpound then spartan charged the front slide beneath the legs and finally smart scope the back. In h1 all you had to do was wait until the hunter tried to kill you then shoot, (also did I mention that the hunters in this game were far more agresive than in the earlier games). In the old halos you had one job, destroy the ring, in halo 5 you had to beat warden eternal to give you some riddles to let you get further to the guardian meanwhile on the locke side you had to find halsey, bring her back, go to meridian and riddle with the warden and sloan at the same time just to find out the plot of the story, then you need to save arbys life to find this constructor to find the guardian to go into sunion to destroy the turrets then face warden again . Couldn’t you just use a huge metal detector to find the guardian? Then at the end you find out the AI that has been with you for 4 games has gone crazy and tries to rule the world? Now they made half of halo multiplayer a mix of League of legends and halo and a req system and some black ops III elements mixed together to make Warzone what it is… And h1, 2, and 3, casually walk towards another player beat him in the back, and you have scored one point now in halo 5, you have to clamber to get a vantage point then to groundpound and thruster just to dodge the guy with the answer to get to warden eternal. Now beating people in the back is more complicated, how is this even possible? Has it gone too far, or should it go all the way?

Halo should keep changing making things fresh each game

> 2533274848011469;2:
> Halo should keep changing making things fresh each game

As long as there is a CTF gametype and an Assault gametype, I am ok with other changes.

> 2694787812763409;3:
> > 2533274848011469;2:
> > Halo should keep changing making things fresh each game
>
>
> As long as there is a CTF gametype and an Assault gametype, I am happy.

you don’t care for slayer?

I commend 343i and the direction they’re taking the franchise with respect to the mechanics. I’ve gone back and played the MCC after H5 launched and IMO the orginial Triology would play so much beter if we could clamber and ground pound.

BUT

i despise 343i with the direction they have taken Halo in terms of the story. Brining cortana back, making her the villain, focusing on Locke. There are so many different and vastly superior directions they could’ve gone with the story arch (flood & the precursors, Janus key etc).

> 2535454723805219;4:
> > 2694787812763409;3:
> > > 2533274848011469;2:
> > > Halo should keep changing making things fresh each game
> >
> >
> > As long as there is a CTF gametype and an Assault gametype, I am happy.
>
>
> you don’t care for slayer?

Not really. I’m an objective kinda player (grab the flag, arm the bomb, steal the power core, etc).
Other than SWAT, I don’t really play Slayer.

> 2535412280615383;5:
> I commend 343i and the direction they’re taking the franchise with respect to the mechanics. I’ve gone back and played the MCC after H5 launched and IMO the orginial Triology would play so much beter if we could clamber and ground pound.
>
> BUT
>
> i despise 343i with the direction they have taken Halo in terms of the story. Brining cortana back, making her the villain, focusing on Locke. There are so many different and vastly superior directions they could’ve gone with the story arch (flood & the precursors, Janus key etc).

That I agree with, since 90% if the time while doing the legendary mcc run, i’m trying to clamber, just to realize that this is halo 3 XD

“We’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay. You’ve got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people you used to be.”

you mean warning no paragraphs ?