Has Halo 5 improved? Is it worth re-purchasing?

I’ve recently been hearing good things in regards to Halo 5 and I’m half-considering going back to it, I have to say I was fairly unimpressed with the weak campaign story line however The multiplayer was pretty fun.I ultimately got bored of Halo 5 due to the lack of playlists and my favorite game mode INFECTION! which I hear is back now, what do you guys think, Has Halo 5 improved over the last few months and should I go back to it?
I would also like to give the MCC a shot seeing as it never got a PC port I really want to play Halo 2 Anniversary

Halo is one of those games you can love and hate at the same time

> 2533274805919869;2:
> Halo is one of those games you can love and hate at the same time

Right but would you say it’s improved at all?

> 2535431845392347;3:
> > 2533274805919869;2:
> > Halo is one of those games you can love and hate at the same time
>
> Right but would you say it’s improved at all?

it has improved depending on when you last played it may have a lot of different stuff for you know.

> 2533274805919869;4:
> > 2535431845392347;3:
> > > 2533274805919869;2:
> > > Halo is one of those games you can love and hate at the same time
> >
> > Right but would you say it’s improved at all?
>
> it has improved depending on when you last played it may have a lot of different stuff for you know.

I do like the look of the new req packs and Infection mode, but I’m not sure if it’s enough to make me buy another xbox one

> 2535431845392347;5:
> > 2533274805919869;4:
> > > 2535431845392347;3:
> > > > 2533274805919869;2:
> > > > Halo is one of those games you can love and hate at the same time
> > >
> > > Right but would you say it’s improved at all?
> >
> > it has improved depending on when you last played it may have a lot of different stuff for you know.
>
> I do like the look of the new req packs and Infection mode, but I’m not sure if it’s enough to make me buy another xbox one

So you had an xbox one only for halo in the first place?

> 2535431845392347;1:
> I’ve recently been hearing good things in regards to Halo 5 and I’m half-considering going back to it, I have to say I was fairly unimpressed with the weak campaign story line however The multiplayer was pretty fun.I ultimately got bored of Halo 5 due to the lack of playlists and my favorite game mode INFECTION! which I hear is back now, what do you guys think, Has Halo 5 improved over the last few months and should I go back to it?

I recently sold my copy of H5 and my Xbox, but the HCS list would have been a lot of fun if I could have found matches within my own country.

If I lived in America I’d still be playing H5 for sure.

This is a great example of why it would have been better for 343 to really flesh out Halo 5 before releasing it, instead of releasing it barebones and adding everything afterwards. People tried it out when it was new, and gave up on it when it didn’t have much to offer. If it was released in 2016 or early 2017, in the state it was in during that time, I think it would have retained a much larger portion of the playerbase. Glad to see they’re taking their time with Halo 6.

But I digress. To answer your question, Halo 5 has improved a LOT and I would recommend trying it again. Just be prepared for a large install size

> 2535431845392347;1:
> I’ve recently been hearing good things in regards to Halo 5 and I’m half-considering going back to it, I have to say I was fairly unimpressed with the weak campaign story line however The multiplayer was pretty fun.I ultimately got bored of Halo 5 due to the lack of playlists and my favorite game mode INFECTION! which I hear is back now, what do you guys think, Has Halo 5 improved over the last few months and should I go back to it?

over all yes.

> 2535431845392347;5:
> > 2533274805919869;4:
> > > 2535431845392347;3:
> > > > 2533274805919869;2:
> > > > Halo is one of those games you can love and hate at the same time
> > >
> > > Right but would you say it’s improved at all?
> >
> > it has improved depending on when you last played it may have a lot of different stuff for you know.
>
> I do like the look of the new req packs and Infection mode, but I’m not sure if it’s enough to make me buy another xbox one

Personally I would not recommend getting a console just for one game. That the reason why I didn’t get a Switch when it first launched; it only had Zelda.

That being said, if you left Halo 5 before the Infection update, then I would say it’s quite improved compared to back then. It has much more variety than when you last played it, especially on the social side. Also a Customs Browser.

> 2533274817408735;10:
> Personally I would not recommend getting a console just for one game. That the reason why I didn’t get a Switch when it first launched; it only had Zelda.

Oh but I buy consoles just for one game, all the time. My friends often give me crap for it. They say “Nate, you’re so stupid for buying that whole system just to play one single video game!” But you know, it really comes down to what you think it’s worth. I plan to pay $300+60 just to experience Metroid Prime 4 because I honestly want it that badly. If others think it isn’t worth that much, that’s their opinion.

I don’t have any particular reason for telling you this, besides getting somewhat tired of being told I have bad judgement for purchasing consoles for one game. Anyway I hope you enjoy Zelda, it’s great if you don’t mind the occasional cheesy cutscene and bad voice acting…

Hmm it appears as though I should buy an xbox one, besides they are a lot cheaper than what they were a few years ago.

I would highly recommend giving Halo 5 another shot.

I would say don’t give your self the hassle. I’m sick of the game. There is no balanced match making and I don’t care for any of the playlists.

Since its launch? Absolutely.

It has improved,but it’s not worth getting another xbox one imo,if you still had an xbox one I would say yes, but since you would have to get both again I’m gonna say no

I would advise anyone not to buy a console or a PC specifically for 1 game. If you know there some other games you want on that platform along with Halo 5/whatever game, I would say yeah go ahead.

If you have an Xbox One already, I’ll say yes as the game has improved over the months. Hopefully 343i learn their mistakes from releasing a game with hardly content compared to its prequels at launch.

I’d say they’ve finally surpassed the full game that should’ve been there at launch.

> 2535428051871852;18:
> I’d say they’ve finally surpassed the full game that should’ve been there at launch.

Can you tell me what new game modes 343 have added since launch?

I think Halo 5 has improved and if I never played it and was some newbie I’d probably give it a try.