Has halo 5 been given more news yet?

It’s been a couple of months since I’ve watched the trailer so i would just like to know if there has been any other news about Halo 5 since that trailer.

> It’s been a couple of months since I’ve watched the trailer so i would just like to know if there has been any other news about Halo 5 since that trailer.

There has been no new info. Simply speculations.
But Christmas is almost here. That would be a prime time to reveal very early stuff.

Thank you.

As Noble said, there has been no news of the next Halo as of yet. But I highly recommend you check out “Halo Xbox One” for next-title related discussions!

Agreed with above… But let me get a few of my rages out there… One thing 343 needs to do is bring back the Scarab. In a game where you are trying to kill anything and everything that’s not human… Nothing is more satisfying than single-hands sly destroying the enemy’s greatest weapon. But ODST only had one of Hess incidences… Reach only did it in a cutscene, and Halo 4 left them out completely!

Another thing, the Chief is no longer the last spartan… Blue team was recovers from Onyx, and 343 can bring Spirit of Fire back any time, so Master Chief should fight with a squad of Spartans… Sure being back some line wolf missions, but epic spartan sequences would be perfect.

Lastly, 343 tried out new innovations like ordnance and custom loadouts, but I think they should go back to at LEAST the Reach system with set loadouts and set weapon spawns.

> > It’s been a couple of months since I’ve watched the trailer so i would just like to know if there has been any other news about Halo 5 since that trailer.
>
> There has been no new info. Simply speculations.
> But Christmas is almost here. That would be a prime time to reveal very early stuff.

or another invite to the…the Drought!

> Agreed with above… But let me get a few of my rages out there… One thing 343 needs to do is bring back the Scarab. In a game where you are trying to kill anything and everything that’s not human… Nothing is more satisfying than single-hands sly destroying the enemy’s greatest weapon. But ODST only had one of Hess incidences… Reach only did it in a cutscene, and Halo 4 left them out completely!
>
> Another thing, the Chief is no longer the last spartan… Blue team was recovers from Onyx, and 343 can bring Spirit of Fire back any time, so Master Chief should fight with a squad of Spartans… Sure being back some line wolf missions, but epic spartan sequences would be perfect.
>
> Lastly, 343 tried out new innovations like ordnance and custom loadouts, but I think they should go back to at LEAST the Reach system with set loadouts and set weapon spawns.

At this point, the Chief is so above the Spartans that it is not funny.

He is the next stage of human evolution.

Come to think of it the release is supposed to be next year so I would think there be something soon to get people hyped.

Hopefully on december.