Has Dustin Echoes been confirmed to be in h5?

I’ve heard a lot of talk about his character. I’ve heard rumors that he’s making an appearance in Halo 5. Does anyone know anything.

“Cortana, did anyone else make it?”
“Just… Dustin Echoes.”

:wink:

Hahaha, do some people think that’s what she actually said?
I think I did when I was 15.

Who?

EDIT: Googled it. This must be a joke, man.

Um…

Dustin Echoes was a joke, not an actual character.

Wait, people actually thought it was Dustin Echos? Hahahaha oh boy.

Dust and echoes, guys…

LOL.

I remember my friends arguing for hours over that lol. priceless

The only person badass enough to survive the destruction of Installation 04 without escaping. Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he is SO badass it doesn’t even surprise Cortana or The Chief that he is still alive. He was mentioned at the end of the First Person Shooter video game “Halo”, developed by Bungie Studios.

Also, the act of doing something incredibly kick -Yoink- or ballsy, similar to Leeroy Jenkins or Chuck Norris.

1. Master Chief - Did anyone else make it?
    Cortana - Scanning… Just Dustin Echoes.

2. Dude, did you see when James went all Dustin Echoes on that guy? That was sweet.

-Urban Dictionary

This pretty much sums it up.

> The only person badass enough to survive the destruction of Installation 04 without escaping. Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he is SO badass it doesn’t even surprise Cortana or The Chief that he is still alive. He was mentioned at the end of the First Person Shooter video game “Halo”, developed by Bungie Studios.
>
> Also, the act of doing something incredibly kick -Yoink!- or ballsy, similar to Leeroy Jenkins or Chuck Norris.
> 1. Master Chief - Did anyone else make it?
> Cortana - Scanning… Just Dustin Echoes.
>
> 2. Dude, did you see when James went all Dustin Echoes on that guy? That was sweet.
>
> -Urban Dictionary
>
> This pretty much sums it up.

Dustin Echoes has been floating amongst the wreckage of Installation 04 for the past six years, waiting for his arch-nemesis - John-117 - to return. Rumor is, this wicked conflagration will happen in Halo 5: Guardians.

> > The only person badass enough to survive the destruction of Installation 04 without escaping. Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he is SO badass it doesn’t even surprise Cortana or The Chief that he is still alive. He was mentioned at the end of the First Person Shooter video game “Halo”, developed by Bungie Studios.
> >
> > Also, the act of doing something incredibly kick -Yoink!- or ballsy, similar to Leeroy Jenkins or Chuck Norris.
> > 1. Master Chief - Did anyone else make it?
> > Cortana - Scanning… Just Dustin Echoes.
> >
> > 2. Dude, did you see when James went all Dustin Echoes on that guy? That was sweet.
> >
> > -Urban Dictionary
> >
> > This pretty much sums it up.
>
> Dustin Echoes has been floating amongst the wreckage of Installation 04 for the past six years, waiting for his arch-nemesis - John-117 - to return. Rumor is, this wicked conflagration will happen in Halo 5: Guardians.

PLOT TWIST: Agent Locke IS Dustin Echoes

> > > The only person badass enough to survive the destruction of Installation 04 without escaping. Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he is SO badass it doesn’t even surprise Cortana or The Chief that he is still alive. He was mentioned at the end of the First Person Shooter video game “Halo”, developed by Bungie Studios.
> > >
> > > Also, the act of doing something incredibly kick -Yoink!- or ballsy, similar to Leeroy Jenkins or Chuck Norris.
> > > 1. Master Chief - Did anyone else make it?
> > > Cortana - Scanning… Just Dustin Echoes.
> > >
> > > 2. Dude, did you see when James went all Dustin Echoes on that guy? That was sweet.
> > >
> > > -Urban Dictionary
> > >
> > > This pretty much sums it up.
> >
> > Dustin Echoes has been floating amongst the wreckage of Installation 04 for the past six years, waiting for his arch-nemesis - John-117 - to return. Rumor is, this wicked conflagration will happen in Halo 5: Guardians.
>
> PLOT TWIST: Agent Locke IS Dustin Echoes

ANOTHER PLOT TWIST: Dustin Echoes IS Chuck Norris.

> > > > The only person badass enough to survive the destruction of Installation 04 without escaping. Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he is SO badass it doesn’t even surprise Cortana or The Chief that he is still alive. He was mentioned at the end of the First Person Shooter video game “Halo”, developed by Bungie Studios.
> > > >
> > > > Also, the act of doing something incredibly kick -Yoink!- or ballsy, similar to Leeroy Jenkins or Chuck Norris.
> > > > 1. Master Chief - Did anyone else make it?
> > > > Cortana - Scanning… Just Dustin Echoes.
> > > >
> > > > 2. Dude, did you see when James went all Dustin Echoes on that guy? That was sweet.
> > > >
> > > > -Urban Dictionary
> > > >
> > > > This pretty much sums it up.
> > >
> > > Dustin Echoes has been floating amongst the wreckage of Installation 04 for the past six years, waiting for his arch-nemesis - John-117 - to return. Rumor is, this wicked conflagration will happen in Halo 5: Guardians.
> >
> > PLOT TWIST: Agent Locke IS Dustin Echoes
>
> ANOTHER PLOT TWIST: Dustin Echoes IS Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is too flawed.

When I think of dust and echoes I think of thenoodcast with POD Dust Storm.

Clearly, the Chief had no interest in recovering Dustin Echoes after destroying Installation 04. In First Strike, he kept telling Cortana to scan again since he wasn’t satisfied with hearing that only Dustin Echoes survived.
He has to be carrying a big grudge for being abandoned by the Chief; look for him being a major villain soon.

Poor Dustin Echoes. He was the crazy marine who kept shooting Chief cause he was scared of the Flood. I don’t know how, but he made it off the ring. Probably because he kept shooting that magnum he never had to reload.

Or was he the marine who kept shooting Grunt corpses even if Chief was standing in the way? What a jerk.

That’s why Chief left him out there.

> The only person badass enough to survive the destruction of Installation 04 without escaping. Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he is SO badass it doesn’t even surprise Cortana or The Chief that he is still alive. He was mentioned at the end of the First Person Shooter video game “Halo”, developed by Bungie Studios.
>
> Also, the act of doing something incredibly kick -Yoink!- or ballsy, similar to Leeroy Jenkins or Chuck Norris.
> 1. Master Chief - Did anyone else make it?
> Cortana - Scanning… Just Dustin Echoes.
>
> 2. Dude, did you see when James went all Dustin Echoes on that guy? That was sweet.
>
> -Urban Dictionary
>
> This pretty much sums it up.

Leeroy Jenkins isn’t known for doing something kick -Yoink- and ballsy… He’s known for doing something stupid and getting his entire raid party wiped at the start of the level.

> > The only person badass enough to survive the destruction of Installation 04 without escaping. Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he is SO badass it doesn’t even surprise Cortana or The Chief that he is still alive. He was mentioned at the end of the First Person Shooter video game “Halo”, developed by Bungie Studios.
> >
> > Also, the act of doing something incredibly kick -Yoink!- or ballsy, similar to Leeroy Jenkins or Chuck Norris.
> > 1. Master Chief - Did anyone else make it?
> > Cortana - Scanning… Just Dustin Echoes.
> >
> > 2. Dude, did you see when James went all Dustin Echoes on that guy? That was sweet.
> >
> > -Urban Dictionary
> >
> > This pretty much sums it up.
>
> Leeroy Jenkins isn’t known for doing something kick -Yoink!- and ballsy… He’s known for doing something stupid and getting his entire raid party wiped at the start of the level.

Yeah i know…-_- I got this from the urban dictionary in case you couldn’t tell…(^^^old account)

Yes, Dustin Echoes is confirmed to play the Starbucks manager you meet on the trip to Earth to get a Costa Coffee, he becomes an enemy when you choose Costa over Starbucks.

Confirmed.

There’s dust all around him.

He makes a load noise that makes an echo in a cave a few miles away.

I love you for this