Has anyone tried out Splitgate on Xbox yet?

Have heard a lot of hype for this games release on Xbox and wanted to know if fellow halo players have had a chance to check it out yet.

I’ve sunk quite a few hours into it and it’s really fun, shooting people through a portal with a rocket launcher is an experience I didn’t know I wanted, I’d say its a mix of Halo, Portal & Black Ops 3.

I played it on Steam 2 years ago when it first released. Really fitted my Halo craving (cause at the time there really wasn’t anything happening). But the population promptly died and I had to stop playing.

Awesome to see it making a comeback out of nowhere, can’t wait to get a match when the servers start working again!

I’ve been playing and no problems detected. The game is doing very good, playing in controller is very good too.

I thought it wasn’t out yet? I’m planning on trying it out but my expectations are low.

It finally made it to console then? Really happy to see if people will finally play it. I don’t know why “Halo with portal guns” wasn’t so exciting to anyone else I told about it.

It wasnt bad worth a try definately does feel a little bit like halo

I’m very intersted in test the beta, I didn’t knew the game before this post, but all that halo feeling that I saw in gameplay videos made me want it.

Thought about it but the servers seem to be iffy so I am waiting on it.

I’ve played it a bit. I can definitely feel the similarities to Halo in the gameplay and I find it very fun.
It hasn’t been released yet; it’s still in beta so there are some issues still, particularly with the servers, but I would recommend checking it out.

It was ok. Small maps to run around using portals…can be cheesy sometimes. Fun when matched against bots or playing against friends. Once you match other people who know what they are doing it immediately gets drained of the fun.

Just downloaded it last night, plan to give it a try when I get off vacation

Splitgate is the game that has similarities from halo?

> 2535457124021288;13:
> Splitgate is the game that has similarities from halo?

Pretty much portal and halo put together, which is oddly satisfying.

> 2535461884091985;14:
> > 2535457124021288;13:
> > Splitgate is the game that has similarities from halo?
>
> Pretty much portal and halo put together, which is oddly satisfying.

Thanks, the only thing that stands out in the youtube ad is when someone hit someone else with a bat. It was very funny!

I have downloaded it a few days before but I haven’t played it yet