Has anyone seen jetpack in action?

Is jetpack confirmed for halo 4? If so where?

Also, if anyone has seen it in action, will it be the same as Reach JP with it’s ability to get to ridiculously high exploitative campy perches? Will it still be dominating on maps with lots of verticality?

Also, any info on duration and cooldown time?

I’m gonna take a stab and say it wasn’t in the E3 build (which explains why we haven’t seen any footage or info about it), but it is confirmed to be in the final game.

There was a jetpack spotted in Spartan Ops in-flight.

A friend told me that it was confirmed not to be in the game at Comicon. I watched the main panel but maybe I missed some other info? I didn’t see anything confirming that it wasn’t in. Can anyone give me some solid information on this?

I really hope jet pack dies with Reach.

If its back in NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF MP and only be available in custom games / campaign / spartan ops

I hope 343i learned from Reach’s mistakes

Say No to Jetpack in Halo 4’s match making

> Is jetpack confirmed for halo 4? If so where?
>
> Also, if anyone has seen it in action, will it be the same as Reach JP with it’s ability to get to ridiculously high exploitative campy perches? Will it still be dominating on maps with lots of verticality?
>
> Also, any info on duration and cooldown time?

yes the jetpack is confirmed to be in halo 4 and here is proof

http://www.halo4tips.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/halo-4-jet-pack.png

> If its back in NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF MP and only be available in custom games / campaign / spartan ops
>
>
> I hope 343i learned from Reach’s mistakes
>
>
> Say No to Jetpack in Halo 4’s match making

Amen

> If its back in NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF MP and only be available in custom games / campaign / spartan ops
>
>
>
>

True, I hate the Jetpack, it’s map-breaking as hell.

Such a disgusting AA. Made worse by limited daily challenges that tasked players to get “20 jetpack kills”. Are you kidding me, all that lead to was games where you got random idiots who spent the entire game feeding kills while desperately trying to earn DEM 2K CREDITS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I don’t expect 343 to have the balls to exclude it from MP, sadly. All I can hope for is a rather huge nerf.

Jetpack on Halo Reach was a noob destroyer, I loved it :smiley: but yea gotta admit it broke gameplay

I thought thruster pack was its replacement…? Please keep jetpack out of Halo 4 for the love of everything competitive…

> > Is jetpack confirmed for halo 4? If so where?
> >
> > Also, if anyone has seen it in action, will it be the same as Reach JP with it’s ability to get to ridiculously high exploitative campy perches? Will it still be dominating on maps with lots of verticality?
> >
> > Also, any info on duration and cooldown time?
>
> yes the jetpack is confirmed to be in halo 4 and here is proof
>
> http://www.halo4tips.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/halo-4-jet-pack.png

I like how the Spartan using thruster pack looks like he’s sliding up the ramp on his -Yoink-. :stuck_out_tongue:

>
>
>
>

I agree, but have a feeling it’s going to make a definite return to mp…

>
>
>
>

Agreed. I don’t care if its in Spartan Ops just not multiplayer.

>
>
>
>

Here’s an idea, they should just remove it…
Won’t happen though, but I agree with you.

>
>
>
>

Yes I believe this should be the case.

> > If its back in NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF MP and only be available in custom games / campaign / spartan ops
> >
> >
> > I hope 343i learned from Reach’s mistakes
> >
> >
> > Say No to Jetpack in Halo 4’s match making
>
> Here’s an idea, they should just remove it…
> Won’t happen though, but I agree with you.

I loled when I saw that, it really needs to stay away from MM…

ARMOUR ABILITIES:

1. Forerunner Vision now renamed to Promethean Vision which confuses colours and complex geometry but useful for close range looking behind a limited number of walls. Works like sonar pulsing with auditory indication so other players know when used. Can be tricked by other abilities too. Designed to stop camping in multiplayer.

2. Sprint default ability, so sprint + 1 other armour ability allowed. Has a slow down mechanic when getting shot.

3. Hologram.

4. Jetpack.

5. Camouflage.

6. New: Thursters, a dash like ability for quick linear forward movement.

Nothing But Unbiased Facts | Updated 07.16.12
u can look that thread up by yourself, AND IM SO HAPPY THE JET PACK IS FKNG BACK.

> A friend told me that it was confirmed not to be in the game at Comicon. I watched the main panel but maybe I missed some other info? I didn’t see anything confirming that it wasn’t in. Can anyone give me some solid information on this?

You’ve a good friend, he/she tried to lie to you to give you false hope- like many have said I highly doubt 343i have the balls to leave jetpack out- but I pray, I pray- that they do. spartan ops- campaign, sure. Not multiplayer, it’s worse than armor lock imo, stupidest thing they brought into halo reach.

^^^ lol @ the guy quoting the unbiased FACTS thread- which clearly states that PM can only be used for close range seeing through walls- yet it can see the entire map. screw your facts. Heres hope that jetpack still doesn’t exist.