Has anyone heard anything about...

when were getting the clan support?

We’re not getting clans. That would make too much sense.

Who knows? Maybe if enough people ask they’ll decide to bring them back, but “innovate” and make clans exclusive to Waypoint.

Will probably never happen, like a lot of things we need changed about halo 4.

It’s not the fact that they can’t make the changes we want, it’s the fact that they just don’t want to.

now: “…currently investigating…”

soon: “…not possible given the limited time we have…”

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

look at what happened at gdc, and the new castle map pack fiasco thats unfolding, and 343 cant even get a simple red x right. 343 is probably incapable of designing clan support, with josh holmes at the helm this project has no hope

>

Do you think that you could do better than Josh Holmes?

I say that not in jest or to flame.

Best regards,

> Do you think that you could do better than Josh Holmes?
>
> I say that not in jest or to flame.
>
> Best regards,

Yes

I don’t see clan support happening anytime soon.

Maybe 1 day they’ll be brought back

Clan support was never confirmed. In fact, it was something the community wrongly interpreted.

> when were getting the clan support?

I believe they mentioned clan support coming in the bulletin idk I could swear I heard it.

> > when were getting the clan support?
>
> I believe they mentioned clan support coming in the bulletin idk I could swear I heard it.

Wasn’t something said at the PAX East pannel? Maybe the Bulletin will enlighten us (hopefully).

> > > when were getting the clan support?
> >
> > I believe they mentioned clan support coming in the bulletin idk I could swear I heard it.
>
> Wasn’t something said at the PAX East pannel? Maybe the Bulletin will enlighten us (hopefully).

No. This was misinterpreted by the community and is not something that is happening.