Has anyone gotten a phaeton?

Okay, so me and 3 other of my friends have been playing Halo 5 since launch. Each of us plays a fair bit of warzone, and we cash in on REQ points. We ALWAYS save up and buy gold REQ packs. By now, we’ve easily bought hundreds, yet not one of us has gotten a phaeton yet. Does anyone else suffer from this issue? Is it just us?

I have had about 4 Pheatons but never really use them.

Yes, but I really want a Falcon. Oh, wait…

I had a phaeton. It was a 20 second ride.

You are not missing out on much.

Phaeton was my very last certification. Since you are grinding for points i recommend you only redeem for silver until you start getting 3k points back. Otherwise your gold packs will contain silver content.

Only got it once in a daily win pack. I just camped over the enemy fortress on March on Storm break and got around 20ish kills until a scorpion took me out

I got it in an ultra rare once.

Seeing as you are only level 21, you have a looooong way to go. Not bashing you or anything but I was well into the 100’s before getting a certification.

I’ve gotten a few in daily win packs. Haven’t gotten the certification though. And just a heads up, buying nothing but gold packs probably isn’t the best approach when it comes to completing your collection.

> 2535421972749089;8:
> Seeing as you are only level 21, you have a looooong way to go. Not bashing you or anything but I was well into the 100’s before getting a certification.

I just got a Phaeton certification at level 110. OP has a very long way to go.

Don’t buy gold packs! Unlock all the rares and uncommons from silver first then you open golds!

And yes I have a phaeton along with everything else becuase I opened silvers before golds

Also how much do you play? Seems odd that you are only lvl 21 since launch?

I only have 2 and i never use them so…

> 2533275033043318;1:
> Okay, so me and 3 other of my friends have been playing Halo 5 since launch. Each of us plays a fair bit of warzone, and we cash in on REQ points. We ALWAYS save up and buy gold REQ packs. By now, we’ve easily bought hundreds, yet not one of us has gotten a phaeton yet. Does anyone else suffer from this issue? Is it just us?

I have the req, I’m still figuring out how to use it effectively.

I have a single phaeton that I got from a commendation pack or something.
If I could trade it for a DMR, I would.

I have Phaetons but it took forever, I didn’t get the clearance for it until I unlocked all the other vehicles, every weapon besides the Whispered Truth and almost all the armors. And unlike some of the other legendary weapons, I never got one before I got clearance.

Do silvers first, its faster. Your not really going to get them until you’ve gotten just about everything else.

OP probably still has a LOT of commons to unlock. I would suggest he even start with Bronze packs until he unlocks all the commons.

OP, you are missing out on a lot of good common, uncommon, and rare unlocks by opening only gold packs. You need to unlock those certifications before moving on. You’re wasting your REQ points to unlock common things with Gold packs, when you could be unlocking them with bronze packs.

Without spending real $$, there’s almost zero chance you will get a Phaeton anytime soon. And if you’re only level 21, you’ve put very little time into the game, so at that rate since launch, you’ll almost certainly never get a phaeton.

Grind Warzone Assault (most REQ points per hour on average). Buy bronze till all commons are unlocked, then buy silver until all your uncommon and rares are unlocked. THEN buy gold packs, either with real money or with REQ points.

• Cost to buy all your bronze packs: 342,000 REQ points - Cost to buy all your silver packs: 1,135,000 REQ points, or $454 [AFTER you’ve finished your bronze packs] - Cost to buy all your gold packs: 1,930,000 REQ points, or $410 [AFTER you’ve finished your silver packs] - If you do this process, you are guaranteed a phaeton unlock by the end. I suspect at level 21, you’re nowhere near these number of points. Plus, you’re wasting your RP on gold packs, so your numbers will be even worse if you don’t switch to bronze.

Why are you unlocking gold pack?