Has anyone even won without the temple?

Every time I play on that map, i’ve either won (we got the temple) or we lost (we didnt get the temple)
the temple has way to big of an advantage, and is way too hard to take back, especially with the addition of spawning back inside bases if its being captured

> 2533274942042829;1:
> Every time I play on that map, i’ve either won (we got the temple) or we lost (we didnt get the temple)
> the temple has way to big of an advantage, and is way too hard to take back, especially with the addition of spawning back inside bases if its being captured

Still waiting on that answer myself.

Im sure people have but just like most of the other maps the person who controls the center base has best chance of winning (closer to bosses and high ground over other bases). I haven’t played it in reg war zone yet but i bet its a nightmare to try to take.

It’s because the map is so big that it’s easy to sneak past the enemy’s lines and attack the garage, the problem becomes greater when one team holds two points, one of which holds the legendary boss spawn locations. Sure the grav lifts up there are open to the enemy team, but they are still close enough to the temple that it’s basically a death sentence. Holding the temple is like holding the fortress on Stormbreak, it gives you the win.

> 2535446258961514;3:
> Im sure people have but just like most of the other maps the person who controls the center base has best chance of winning (closer to bosses and high ground over other bases). I haven’t played it in reg war zone yet but i bet its a nightmare to try to take.

It seems a lot more powerful than any other middle base. It has better lines of sight than Noctus and some of the bosses spawn literally on top of it (Though that is an issue on Noctus now) It is new and there may end up being irrelevant like some of the others, but right now it seems a requirement to win.

Of course. I wasted my wasp because I wasn’t a big fan of it. Only things I use is Ultra ghost. Rally scout for first couple rounds. Banshee ultra. And tundra tank.

i did once but i also pulled an unfrig 60+ kill spree on the other team with just a regular banshee. they didnt use any reqs almost

> 2533274880633045;5:
> > 2535446258961514;3:
> > Im sure people have but just like most of the other maps the person who controls the center base has best chance of winning (closer to bosses and high ground over other bases). I haven’t played it in reg war zone yet but i bet its a nightmare to try to take.
>
>
> It seems a lot more powerful than any other middle base. It has better lines of sight than Noctus and some of the bosses spawn literally on top of it (Though that is an issue on Noctus now) It is new and there may end up being irrelevant like some of the others, but right now it seems a requirement to win.

the boss refresh ruined noctus, was a fun map, now you’re getting killed by bosses everywhere more than players

on the spire map it seams that you control that you wont lose unless of course your on FF