Has anyone else spent money on req packs?

I have to know, for my own sanity. I feel like I am addicted to this game. I need to complete all the of the requirements…

I must admit - I feel exactly the same way as you. I bought up :wink:

Yea I’ll admit to it, although I know for a fact that I have enough REQ points to buy everything for the next update without spending a penny this time around.

yeah, around $50 I’d say

Yes. My justification is I’ve been a Halo fan from the start. I’m a huge competitive player, and all the req pack purchases support Halo’s free DLC, and HCS. I feel like from all the things I’ve had from the Halo universe, I do not feel ripped off spending money here and there.

I’ve spent some money on them, but easily 95% of my unlocks have been through grinds. Feels no different to me than buying a booster pack for a CCG or TCG.

I’m enjoying the challenge of getting them without paying for any packs.
i remember how sad it was when I finsihed the Halo Reach and Halo 4 customisation options. So I want to keep it going as long as possible.

Every now & then I’ve considered buying one of the gold bundle packs but I always back down.

I’ve got everything I really need for warzone unlocked already anyway.

I bought the HCS pack. I also recently finished silvers and bought the Warzone REQ bundle for $25. I’ll be getting 42 ultra rare-legendary permanent unlocks out of that, so I found it worthwhile.

Yeah opening packs is like legal -Yoink!-. I’ve spent about $100. I don’t regret it.

> 2533274851326318;9:
> I bought the HCS pack. I also recently finished silvers and bought the Warzone REQ bundle for $25. I’ll be getting 42 ultra rare-legendary permanent unlocks out of that, so I found it worthwhile.

Brace yourself for a lot of Emblems :wink:

I am almost finished - I now have everything except 3 Armors, 3 Helmets and a lot of Emblems. Now I can waste a ton of Ghosts… hahahaha

I have only bought 3 of the vehicle packs that were for a limited time. There is no need to buy the other packs. The war zone came with my collectors edition. Yeah I want to unlock everything but I realize it’s not a race or anything you don’t get anything for unlocking them under a certain amount time.

Ive never bought any packs but I have almost 10 days playing the MP and I still have unlocked only 60% of everything. Most I need to open still Ultra Rare and Legendary even with me opening a llot of Gold Packs

Its not worth your money to buy req packs… lol They don’t give you anything good, until you’ve narrowed down what you know you might get.

I am at 90% for everything and I probably spent $100…

> 2533274820541653;5:
> Yes. My justification is I’ve been a Halo fan from the start. I’m a huge competitive player, and all the req pack purchases support Halo’s free DLC, and HCS. I feel like from all the things I’ve had from the Halo universe, I do not feel ripped off spending money here and there.

Thank you for justifying this for me. I’ve spent around $50.

Nothing but the bundle in the beginning. I might buy some MT$ near the end of my grind and I really want to support this game, but I choose to support the game when the game supports me or I feel that it’s more complete. I believe that buying MT$ in general supports bad business habits by encouraging companies to exclude or delay any fun game modes that could divert customers away from the modes that use the MT$, like offline anything, Firefight, Infection, late features like Forge and stuff. MT$ have always rubbed me the wrong way and now they are a gigantic part of my favorite game.

It’s just so addicting, to complete everything 100% and not have the time to do it… you have to spend money…

I have invested a few hundred bucks and do not regret one thing. I too have very little time, family and so on.

And did I mention the ton of Ghosts I’m wasting in every Warzone game? I just love to drive up the enemy Spire and have my fun at the upper level. This alone is satisfying enough. Not to forget all the other things I’m enjoying like running around with a sword in Camo… Halo 5 is tremendous fun.

Yes, I have bought packs, including the HCS pack. It is nice to have that option.