Has anyone actually played/found Battle of Noctus?

I’ve been playing quite a lot of Warzone Assault and a bit of Warzone the past few days and I have yet to find Battle of Noctus even once. It’s mostly Array, some Summit and a tiny bit of Dispatch, What’s up with this?

Have you guys been able to find Battle of Noctus at all?

Got it on my first game of Warzone today, just now.

Two matches. It was different, but in a good way. You’ll like it once you play it.

I only had to play one game last night before getting Noctus and then got it again after that. I guess I got lucky. But it is a lot of fun!

Had it a few times, really like it, easily my favourite, warden spawns earlier it seems, which i thought was good and meant he was less crucial to kill last minute, then he spawns again later on and i wasn’t that keen.

Got into it as my first warzone match the other day. Then quit 5 minutes later because if you don’t have a DMR you’re essentially one of those moving ducks in a shooting range for the other team.

> 2533274842644297;5:
> Had it a few times, really like it, easily my favourite, warden spawns earlier it seems, which i thought was good and meant he was less crucial to kill last minute, then he spawns again later on and i wasn’t that keen.

I wish they came up with another Legendary boss.

I’m pretty sure they never made a Warzone Assault version of it. You can only play it in regular Warzone.

Guess we’ll have to wait for another update and get the Assault version as a “new map”.

> 2533274894919671;7:
> > 2533274842644297;5:
> > Had it a few times, really like it, easily my favourite, warden spawns earlier it seems, which i thought was good and meant he was less crucial to kill last minute, then he spawns again later on and i wasn’t that keen.
>
>
> I wish they came up with another Legendary boss.

Not sure why it logged me in on my old XBL account, but oh well…

I agree, even 2 or 3 bullet sponge elites/hunters or even brutes would be nice just to mix it up a bit, have them use ultra fuel rods/swords up close, active cameo and spawn some banshees above, warzone needs more or a ‘war’ feeling to me personally.

> 2533274812044091;1:
> I’ve been playing quite a lot of Warzone Assault and a bit of Warzone the past few days and I have yet to find Battle of Noctus even once. It’s mostly Array, some Summit and a tiny bit of Dispatch, What’s up with this?
>
> Have you guys been able to find Battle of Noctus at all?

That’s your problem. Pretty sure there isn’t a Noctus variant for Assault yet, so if that’s what you’re mostly playing you aren’t going to see it.

> 2535426829302733;9:
> > 2533274894919671;7:
> > > 2533274842644297;5:
> > > Had it a few times, really like it, easily my favourite, warden spawns earlier it seems, which i thought was good and meant he was less crucial to kill last minute, then he spawns again later on and i wasn’t that keen.
> >
> >
> > I wish they came up with another Legendary boss.
>
>
> Not sure why it logged me in on my old XBL account, but oh well…
>
> I agree, even 2 or 3 bullet sponge elites/hunters or even brutes would be nice just to mix it up a bit, have them use ultra fuel rods/swords up close, active cameo and spawn some banshees above, warzone needs more or a ‘war’ feeling to me personally.

Sorry to say this, but the Brute faction is scattered throughout the Halo universe. The chance we see them again is slim.

It’s such a cluster -Yoink- it’s so much fun lol

I played it when it first dropped… but then I lagged out.

My first warzone match after the update was Battle of Noctus. And I enjoyed it very much. Lots of room for vehicles.

Not yet unfortunately but I am looking forward to it.

I managed to get it on my third try and it’s a welcome change to the warzone formula (in my opinion)

Battle of Noctus is definitely a breath of fresh air. And I like the simple symmetry of the place. So now you don’t immediately run for the closest base because both garages are equal distance away. It allows for a greater chance of PvP combat really early in to the match instead of waiting for the big slug-out over the central base. The verticality is great too, so you can actually kill a tank without feeding the other team a bunch of kills. And with the Warden popping up earlier is pretty nice, but the second time he comes is a bit stale. But other than that ti’s pretty great. You just need to keep playing. I’ve gotten it 3 times out of the last 7.

> 2533274894919671;7:
> > 2533274842644297;5:
> > Had it a few times, really like it, easily my favourite, warden spawns earlier it seems, which i thought was good and meant he was less crucial to kill last minute, then he spawns again later on and i wasn’t that keen.
>
>
> I wish they came up with another Legendary boss.

He isn’t named Warden Eternal for nothing

> 2533274922614895;17:
> The verticality is great too, so you can actually kill a tank without feeding the other team a bunch of kills.

Lol… My friends and I think just the opposite; tanks are extremely squishy vehicles. It doesn’t take much to destroy one and it’s pretty easy to get close to one (especially of you approach from behind while a team mate keeps it distracted in front). It’s actually far too easy to board and destroy tanks. They should be more like titans in titanfall; players should be able to get out of the vehicle when boarded, it should always take like 2-3 seconds of bashing a panel before planting a grenade (more for the heavier armored ones), etc. If you can’t get close, spartan lasers take them out easily, rockets, hydras, railguns (I’d just use the normal one on it; save the named ones for player kills), etc.

Tanks end up being the next closest thing to a free kill most of the time (warthog gunners come first lol; pew, pew, pew dead).

It’s different in a good way. At first my friends and I didn’t really like it, because the first couple games on the map we ended up on teams that really didn’t use any vehicles or good power weapons for the map, while the enemy teams had like 3 onihogs, ultra ghosts, a tank and a sniper.

Thanks for the help, guys. I started searching in Warzone and I find Noctus pretty frequently now. It’s definitely a solid map and a lot of fun for Warzone, though I see why it wouldn’t really work for Warzone Assault, with how symmetrical it is. Still though, pretty refreshing map.