Has anyone accidentally killed a team mate?

If so did they call you ever name in the book. I know it sucks getting killed by a team mate but accidents do happen to everyone. I apologize but he still was acting like a little kid.

Yeah I accidentally ran over a teammate here and there course in my defense they tended to jump in front of me at the last second…

I was taking fire and running backwards I threw a frag and he ran right where it landed

It happens. You just got to try to be mindful of your teammates.

I think we all have.

Everyone has. I try my best to apologize to them though as it is usually me being careless.

The hammer radius is a tad too big in grifball :frowning:

Yea I have accidents happen or just plain carelessness but just gotta be careful especially in grifball

Just In Griffball.

Ive had a teammate accidentally killed me

Yeah, I have thrown a Scatter Grenade only to have a teammate run straight into it.

Indeed I have. Ran him over. It was accidental yet beautiful at the same time.

Does this answer your question?

I accidently killed “some” of my team mates, I know this sounds weird but right when I get the ball, I have some nerve that likes to melee with the ball in Grifball as soon as I get it, then my team mate calls me out. It’s either i’m too excited for the ball, or my 1st instincts are telling me wrong things to do.

Accidentally? No

He had the Rocket Launcher and I wanted it. I couldn’t accept the fact that in a team based game where every kill my team makes counts towards the score. Only my K/D matters.

I have, when grenades are thrown. I have been wasted many times by being run over by careless drivers on my team. There have been time where it was my fault for just running in front of them. But I do not take it to personally, not worth it.

> 2533274837720524;13:
> Does this answer your question?

I love the slow back up like “oh -Yoink-, what did I just do?!”

Been betraying people with slight bumps on the ghost since 01 :confused:

> 2535412877194943;1:
> If so did they call you ever name in the book. I know it sucks getting killed by a team mate but accidents do happen to everyone. I apologize but he still was acting like a little kid.

the worst part is when they try to get revenge…

Always in grifball