Has 343 Announced

What Skulls are going to be in the campaign Like Bandana Skull or anything of a Sort?

I expect the same as Anniversary with some new ones.

Nope, no information on skulls has been released. It’s not even clear if you’ll have to find them, or if you’ll just have access to all of them like in Reach.

They haven’t announced, if they did halo 4 forum thousands of threads were talking about it

bandana skull please…

INFINITE GAUSS RIFLE BYOTCHES

OK I had way too much coffee and pizza…

> I expect the same as Anniversary with some new ones.

Doubtful, the anniversary skulls were like the way they were because they were limited by the original game engine.

> > I expect the same as Anniversary with some new ones.
>
> Doubtful, the anniversary skulls were like the way they were because they were limited by the original game engine.

i dont understand

> > > I expect the same as Anniversary with some new ones.
> >
> > Doubtful, the anniversary skulls were like the way they were because they were limited by the original game engine.
>
> i dont understand

Halo anniversary was made from halo ce.

Hopefully…I could use Bandana skulls and grunt funeral again. Thats how i beat CEA in all difficulties.

> > > > I expect the same as Anniversary with some new ones.
> > >
> > > Doubtful, the anniversary skulls were like the way they were because they were limited by the original game engine.
> >
> > i dont understand
>
> Halo anniversary was made from halo ce.

Some of them were still pretty unique though, the ones like Bandana & Grunt Funeral were pretty sweet skulls.

I’d love to see them return.

> > >
> > > Doubtful, the anniversary skulls were like the way they were because they were limited by the original game engine.
> >
> > i dont understand
>

I think he means why that would keep em outta four. Which I don’t see why that would

I want to find them like in Halo 3. I could understand why you needed them in Halo: Reach, because of challenges. But it’s so much more fun finding the skulls. Searching every nook and cranny to find them.

> > >
> >
> > i dont understand
>

i know anniversary was made from ce, forgive me but i still dont understand, what way were the skulls in anniversary, why were they limited? i just dont understand your reply to that guy.

edit: I think i know what you mean but could you explain?

They couldn’t do things such as mess with the ai ect.

I’m not sure if you guys already know this but…
In Halo:CEA, there was supposed to be a new skull that was taken out before release.
This skull replaced weapons’ sounds with the voices of 343 employees.
For example:
BOOM!
Pew! Pew!
Ka-Pow!

I have a feeling this skull will show up in Halo 4.

Also, in Halo 4, will we actually have to pick up the skull?
Or will we just walk over it and it diisappears like in CEA?

> Nope, no information on skulls has been released. It’s not even clear if you’ll have to find them, or if you’ll just have access to all of them like in Reach.

Its been confirmed you will have to find them.

Please Please Bandana skull in Halo 4 that would help me so much on Legendary Solo. I’m gonna curse real loud when I see Promethean Bandwagons.

> > Nope, no information on skulls has been released. It’s not even clear if you’ll have to find them, or if you’ll just have access to all of them like in Reach.
>
> Its been confirmed you will have to find them.

Proof?