harsher penalties for quitting.

I find the penalties system works nicely and stops suicides and idling but the one thing it does not stop is the constant quitting of matches. I think it’s fine as it is for everything else but could we get harsher bans for quitting has playlists like team arena are unplayable due to the amount of people that quit.

Can’t say for sure if these people really did quit because a lot of people are saying they have connection issues during multiplayer. If they do, they definitely will get a temporary ban eventually. And it gets worse if they quit more so I think the bans are fine for now.

Valid point yes some are disconnects but not on the frequency I come across it not every one would have disconnected if they did it would mean there is a major issue with that every three in ten games I go in 3-4 people quit out or disconnect and every four in ten games 1-2 people quit out or disconnect and three in ten games no one quits or disconnects. either way quitting or disconnects should not happen on that volume.

> 2533274867591666;1:
> I find the penalties system works nicely and stops suicides and idling but the one thing it does not stop is the constant quitting of matches. I think it’s fine as it is for everything else but could we get harsher bans for quitting has playlists like team arena are unplayable due to the amount of people that quit.

I would have to agree with you on this. Even if some of it is “connection issue” I call bull on some of them lol

You might be right, but I hope if they do want to make harsher bans for quitters, they sort out the disconnection issue first. Because that would be so unfair to those who legit got disconnected and have to face those strict bans.

> 2533274817936528;5:
> You might be right, but I hope if they do want to make harsher bans for quitters, they sort out the disconnection issue first. Because that would be so unfair to those who legit got disconnected and have to face those strict bans.

I agree. I hate people that leave a match but with the lag issues it is impossible to play sometimes; especially on the shotty sniper matches. No one wants to site around for 10 minutes as their character jumps back and forth from lag and can not run forward let alone fight anyone.

Fix the lag issues, get better servers because you guys already know how many people are playing halo.

I lag out of roughly 3/4ths of my matches so theirs a rough estimate for those of us who cant play the game.

> 2533274817936528;5:
> You might be right, but I hope if they do want to make harsher bans for quitters, they sort out the disconnection issue first. Because that would be so unfair to those who legit got disconnected and have to face those strict bans.

The simple answer would be to have quitting and disconnects separately monitored because you can tell if someone quits or disconnects when you look through a system that monitors this stuff as there is the obvious differences between the two but putting it on two systems would stop the quitters quitting because they would start pulling the Ethernet cables disconnecting the routers etc and fake a disconnect.

Back here again to push this. I have looked through many threads and lots of people are complaining about people quitting it ruins the game. we need harsher penalties for quitters and we need balance. Too many people are quitting because they are gold and are being matched with diamond so they can’t kill any one and makes the game un-enjoyable for everyone as they are not enjoying playing and get annoyed with their performance and them quitting. 343 please sort the balancing out make it so diamond only play with diamond and if need be onyx and plat 5-6 and gold sliver play with gold silver etc. and once balance has been sorted please give us harsher penalties for quitting as the current ones do not deter it at all. it is now becoming a regular occurrence for me that I get games where my 3 team mates quit out cause they can’t kill any one or we are losing. I have been through several peoples service records on here and I see regularly 30 dnfs, 20dnfs 15dnfs, etc etc and sometimes 6 or 7 in a row. please 343 give us balance harsher penalties for quitting and make it explicitly clear about the bans in game as well.