Harest Armor to unlock?

I’d say that the hardest armor to get is probably Vanguard. To get it, you need to complete Forerunner Destroyer. This basically means that you have kill close to 1000 of each Forerunner enemy. It doesn’t mean that you need to kill Just Knights, Watchers, and Crawlers, but each sub every sub-category of those enemies. It might seem kinda easy, but when there are only 2-4 of a certain enemy per mission, it gets ridiculous. You’d basically have to play hundreds of missions just to get one of these sections completed. Armor looks cool though.

What do you guys think is the hardest armor to get?

Vanguard? Ha! Try getting Protector DRFT. You would probably tear your hair out in the process.

> Vanguard? Ha! Try getting Protector DRFT.

Every weapon mastered. Every. Weapon.

Plasma Pistol, Spartan Laser, Pulse Grenade…

I’m 4 out of 5 on pulse grenade

> Vanguard? Ha! Try getting Protector DRFT. You would probably tear your hair out in the process.

Without a doubt the most difficult to unlock. No-one will have it for at least 1-2 years.

> Vanguard? Ha! Try getting Protector DRFT. You would probably tear your hair out in the process.

How

Fotus is hardest to unlock. Totez

> I’m 4 out of 5 on pulse grenade

Got any tips for someone who’d like to start loading out with them?

> I’m 4 out of 5 on pulse grenade

Not possible, so I’m just gonna ignore you.

jk I’m actually jealous

> > I’m 4 out of 5 on pulse grenade
>
> Got any tips for someone who’d like to start loading out with them?

I’m 3/10 with them, for me the best time to use them is after you put a few rounds of your AR into them, but especially when you attack a hill, they tend to be crunched together in the small area

> > I’m 4 out of 5 on pulse grenade
>
> Got any tips for someone who’d like to start loading out with them?

I have pulse grenade mastery done. What I was doing was using an assault rifle in regicide, and just run around shooting people with the ar to remove their shields and throw the pulse grenade at their face and hope I a: hit them with it. b:hope it finishes them

It was a long, boring process. And it sucked. lol

I can already see the tears flowing from trying to get plasma pistol mastery… it will be agonizing…

> > > I’m 4 out of 5 on pulse grenade
> >
> > Got any tips for someone who’d like to start loading out with them?
>
> I have pulse grenade mastery done. What I was doing was using an assault rifle in regicide, and just run around shooting people with the ar to remove their shields and throw the pulse grenade at their face and hope I a: hit them with it. b:hope it finishes them
>
> It was a long, boring process. And it sucked. lol

And your K/D probably went down.

Speaking of weapon mastery, anyone got any tips on getting UNSC Ordinance Mastery? I REALLY want the Breach stance

Good thing I don’t care for Vanguard. Unlocking it would be a pain in the -Yoink-.

In this episode 5 of spartan ops, mission 1 has a -Yoinking!- lot of forerunners, I think they never stop respawning.

Killing AI enemies is easy. Just takes a bunch of farming in Spartan Ops. I’d say the alternate Commando armor. Flood Victor Mastery? How does one win in a Flood game?

> Killing AI enemies is easy. Just takes a bunch of farming in Spartan Ops. I’d say the alternate Commando armor. Flood Victor Mastery? How does one win in a Flood game?

First place, period. It’s supposed to be top-half since it’s technically a free-for-all gametype, but I think 343 crossed a wire on that one.

Also, EMP assists should totally count towards PP mastery. Just sayin’.

Fotus, you either have it, or you don’t

> Killing AI enemies is easy. Just takes a bunch of farming in Spartan Ops. I’d say the alternate Commando armor. Flood Victor Mastery? How does one win in a Flood game?

winning is getting the most points in a flood game
i never actually mastered this to get mine it just randomly unlocked after i played A TON of flood games