Hardlight shield patch

The hardlight shield still has that glitch sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t this need to be patch I doubt the lag has anything to do with it the hardlight shield either has the ability to jump or not ???

While crouching you can’t activate it, it only while standing. And you can’t jump with it on.

You can activate it mid-jump, but if you jump with it carelessly splash damage kills easily.

Almost every Armor Ability cannot be activated while crouching. So if you’re playing it safe, you gotta be conscious of which AA you have on you, otherwise it’ll give you a hard time.

> While crouching you can’t activate it, it only while standing. And you can’t jump with it on.

Yes you can jump with it while you have it on it just happens randomly of all people who play this game none has seen this??

Activating it makes you slower. What they need to fix is when you deactivate it and you are still in stunned mode.

I’ve noticed that i’ll jump and use it at the same time, then I’ll have some burst of increased speed before slowing down after landing on solid ground.

In Campaign, you can jump with the Hardlight Shield activated and it lasts longer too.

> I’ve noticed that i’ll jump and use it at the same time, then I’ll have some burst of increased speed before slowing down after landing on solid ground.

finally someone that understand it what ive seen, I have seen that before the speed increases then i start to slow down thank you for the inside dude

> > I’ve noticed that i’ll jump and use it at the same time, then I’ll have some burst of increased speed before slowing down after landing on solid ground.
>
> finally someone that understand it what ive seen, I have seen that before the speed increases then i start to slowing thank you for the inside dude

I have no idea why it happens but it’s rather awkward. It’s like i gained some forward momentum and then the slow down penalty hits you shortly after. It let me escape grenade spam a couple times already lol.

> Activating it makes you slower. What they need to fix is when you deactivate it and you are still in stunned mode.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^

ALSO sometimes when i activate it im fast then I go real slow. then take it off and amd still slow. and cant do anything, very annoying

> > > I’ve noticed that i’ll jump and use it at the same time, then I’ll have some burst of increased speed before slowing down after landing on solid ground.
> >
> > finally someone that understand it what ive seen, I have seen that before the speed increases then i start to slowing thank you for the inside dude
>
> I have no idea why it happens but it’s rather awkward. It’s like i gained some forward momentum and then the slow down penalty hits you shortly after. It let me escape grenade spam a couple times already lol.

Yeah the jump does help for grenades spammers has save me a few times I wish it something you could do the hardlight shield has weaknesses just if i could have the ability to jump it would be a blessing its nothing compare to the arm lock from halo reach compare to the hardlight shield is nothing, I dont care if it cant stop vehicles IF I could jump with it the shield would be really helpful 343 patch this so we can jump with it while in use please!

> > Activating it makes you slower. What they need to fix is when you deactivate it and you are still in stunned mode.
>
> This^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> ALSO sometimes when i activate it im fast then I go real slow. then take it off and amd still slow. and cant do anything, very annoying

I mean you’re going to want to get out of the line of fire so this is a very damaging glitch to this otherwise useful perq.

You can sprint while using hardlight shield if you activate sprint at the same time as you acticate the shield.