Hardest non-Halo FPS mission you have ever played.

As this General Discussion forum is for Halo and other Xbox topics, I might as well ask this following:
What is the absolute hardest, most frustrating, but most gloriously rewarding FPS mission in a non-Halo game? For me, its is BY FAR the Epilogue mission back in good ole Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare…on Veteran Difficulty…in under a minute.
It took me a combined 6 or more hours to understand how to do it, and it got me soooo frustrated that I just about quit/threw my controller through my window, but I kept gong and finally did it. I was soooo happy I did it. Then after finishing getting my Golden Sniper in MM, I said goodbye to that game and all the fun times I had with it. This was around 4 or so years ago.

I don’t remember, I’ve been doing too much LASO. I think I’m loosing my mind.

> 2533274805386380;1:
> As this General Discussion forum is for Halo and other Xbox topics, I might as well ask this following:
> What is the absolute hardest, most frustrating, but most gloriously rewarding FPS mission in a non-Halo game? For me, its is BY FAR the Epilogue mission back in good ole Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare…on Veteran Difficulty…in under a minute.
> It took me a combined 6 or more hours to understand how to do it, and it got me soooo frustrated that I just about quit/threw my controller through my window, but I kept gong and finally did it. I was soooo happy I did it. Then after finishing getting my Golden Sniper in MM, I said goodbye to that game and all the fun times I had with it. This was around 4 or so years ago.

Yep. Getting that “mile high club” achievement and get the 100% complete for CoD 3 MW was definitely one of the hardest shooters out there.

The thing I hated about CoD is how the AI have x-ray vision and were already shooting you before you rounded the corner. And the unlimited grenades. And unlimited spawns

General discussion is for Halo and Xbox topics. Non-Halo games are too far beyond the scope of this forum. If you want to discuss games other than Halo, feel free to go to The Bathroom.