Hardest Medal To Get

What do you think is the hardest medal to get in Halo 5 multiplayer? (Excluding kill streak, multikill, or broken medals) Personally I think the pounder medal was probably the hardest for me to get. (Kill a player with a ground pound that was damaged by another player’s ground pound)

Fastball

Either fastball or snipalicous

> 2533274870591903;3:
> Either fastball or snipalicous

Snipeltanius lol

Airborne Snapshot was kinda hard until Mythic Shotty Snipers came around. But fastball is defiantly harder than Snipeltanius since if you play Warzone assault on defence at the final point it’s easier than you would think.

EDIT: Sayonara and Clutch kill are probably the hardest.

Get it off…

Because the mdals not in the game anymore!!

I would have to agree with you on that one , I mean I feel like I did it at one point but I would have to look , and if I did I feel like it was on some freak accident lol

Probably the medal where you can’t die in breakout

Fast ball… i got it in custom games when we tried to kill kill each other with a grenade throw… otherwise I don’t think I will ever get it in matchmaking

> 2533274879407634;6:
> Get it off…
> Because the mdals not in the game anymore!!

What was it awarded for?

> 2533274870591903;3:

It’s not that hard with a Nornfang. I’ve gotten 5, yes it is a little bit of luck but those ricochets are boss.

Snipletanious is definitely difficult because of how situational it is, but you can always destroy a hog to get the double with a snipe. The only medal I don’t have is the Sayonara because the game is glitched up, and won’t award it to me and many others.

> 2533274870591903;3:

I got both of these within the first week of Halo 5’s launch. Granted, I don’t have a whole lot total; but whatever. I can’t get a sayonara because the medal is glitched for many people.

Both of my fastball metals didn’t make any sense on how I got them, I threw a grenade at a ghost and then Fastball popped up on my screen.

Extermination…cause it’s glitched haha

Hmmm I have 11 Fastball medals…I guess cuz I’m a spam 'nader lol. Must not have been paying attention.

I have gotten 1 fastball lol, but never the sayonara medal even tho I watched a guy I shot 3 times with a pistol fall to his death…seen that atleast a dozen times but no medal period…lol add that to the list of stuff that isn’t working!!! Sometimes this reminds me of SimCity 2015…dunno if any of you tried to play that game! riddled with bugs…I mean halo isn’t as bad but still

I want the darn KillJoy medal back dangit!!!

> 2533274812223712;17:
> I have gotten 1 fastball lol, but never the sayonara medal even tho I watched a guy I shot 3 times with a pistol fall to his death…seen that atleast a dozen times but no medal period…lol add that to the list of stuff that isn’t working!!! Sometimes this reminds me of SimCity 2015…dunno if any of you tried to play that game! riddled with bugs…I mean halo isn’t as bad but still

I’ve seen numerous people say that it is bugged. i too have shot people falling off and didn’t get anything numerous times

The ones that are bugged and therefore impossible to obtain.