Hardest level for you.

Mine was level halo when you work your way up the tower.

I really didn’t have any trouble with the campaign but it was loads of fun!

:slight_smile:

Was a very cool campaign.

Cortana on Legendary was the hardest for me. It was the only one I needed another player to help me out with.

Didn’t think that one was to bad just went around with the sword got it done that way.

What do you think?

Cortana on Heroic/Legendary of course! Esspecially that uber annoying corridor leading up, where you get sniped by the Porcupine-Flood and all.

Mentally Halo was the hardest one by the way.
What a dissapointment that was. Esspecially that lame excuse of a Warthog Run at the end, that could have been far, FAR, better than it was. If Johnson didn’t die in that level, I really could have cared less for it.

I did cortana On legandary them Porcupine flood were tricky at times.i thought the last level was ok.i liked halo CE last level better.

Halo 3 LASO is freaking intense. Halo 3 campaign in general is fun…

> I really didn’t have any trouble with the campaign but it was loads of fun!
>
> :slight_smile:

Haven’t done it on laso yet.i would prob die alot.But mite give it a go some time.

The Halo 3 Campaign was fun but easy. It was probably the easiest Campaign on Legendary. The level Cortana was astonishingly simple, and Halo was so epic, especially the amazing Warthog run.

Loved doing the jump at the end.

Tsavo Highway gave me hell and Crow’s Nest’s hangar battle is unbearable. But everything else is manageable.

> Esspecially that lame excuse of a Warthog Run at the end, that could have been far, FAR, better than it was. If Johnson didn’t die in that level, I really could have cared less for it.

+1

It was epic, but that’s not what the CE hog run was about. Also, it’s linear, short, and there are lot of bs factors.

Johnson’s death was the ultimate bs though. Killed by a pathetic enemy.

Think I’m going to play some halo 3 campaign.Thought Jonhson death was crap they didn’t need to do that.

> Tsavo Highway gave me hell and Crow’s Nest’s hangar battle is unbearable. But everything else is manageable.
>
>
>
> > Esspecially that lame excuse of a Warthog Run at the end, that could have been far, FAR, better than it was. If Johnson didn’t die in that level, I really could have cared less for it.
>
> +1
>
> It was epic, but that’s not what the CE hog run was about. Also, it’s linear, short, and there are lot of bs factors.
>
> Johnson’s death was the ultimate bs though. Killed by a pathetic enemy.

It really was as if Bungie was like: “oh we need to end the trilogy with a tribute to the Warthog Run…how can we make something that’s as tedious and lame as possible”
“Well I know! Let have it take place on a bunch of grey K’Nex plates that randomly fall down and bounce your Hog in all directions”

The person who approved that part…he should have been fired. Not epic. Not great. Not a cool tribute at all. I litterally thought: damn…another Warthog Run and it ain’t even a cool one.

> > Tsavo Highway gave me hell and Crow’s Nest’s hangar battle is unbearable. But everything else is manageable.
> >
> >
> >
> > > Esspecially that lame excuse of a Warthog Run at the end, that could have been far, FAR, better than it was. If Johnson didn’t die in that level, I really could have cared less for it.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > It was epic, but that’s not what the CE hog run was about. Also, it’s linear, short, and there are lot of bs factors.
> >
> > Johnson’s death was the ultimate bs though. Killed by a pathetic enemy.
>
> It really was as if Bungie was like: “oh we need to end the trilogy with a tribute to the Warthog Run…how can we make something that’s as tedious and lame as possible”
> “Well I know! Let have it take place on a bunch of grey K’Nex plates that randomly fall down and bounce your Hog in all directions”
>
> The person who approved that part…he should have been fired. Not epic. Not great. Not a cool tribute at all. I litterally thought: damn…another Warthog Run and it ain’t even a cool one.

Eh, I was actually referring to the Sentinel beams flipping the hog. I didn’t know that the plates could move the hog as well.

Agreed. The only things epic about it were the music and explosions (but aren’t they all epic…).

mine was level 48… o wait… you mean campaign level not multiplayer :stuck_out_tongue:

id agree with you on Halo, that tower was annoying with a certain skull on

I tryed that level with all the skulls on it was a nightmare 2 mins later I was playing multiplayer.

> > > Tsavo Highway gave me hell and Crow’s Nest’s hangar battle is unbearable. But everything else is manageable.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Esspecially that lame excuse of a Warthog Run at the end, that could have been far, FAR, better than it was. If Johnson didn’t die in that level, I really could have cared less for it.
> > >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > It was epic, but that’s not what the CE hog run was about. Also, it’s linear, short, and there are lot of bs factors.
> > >
> > > Johnson’s death was the ultimate bs though. Killed by a pathetic enemy.
> >
> > It really was as if Bungie was like: “oh we need to end the trilogy with a tribute to the Warthog Run…how can we make something that’s as tedious and lame as possible”
> > “Well I know! Let have it take place on a bunch of grey K’Nex plates that randomly fall down and bounce your Hog in all directions”
> >
> > The person who approved that part…he should have been fired. Not epic. Not great. Not a cool tribute at all. I litterally thought: damn…another Warthog Run and it ain’t even a cool one.
>
> Eh, I was actually referring to the Sentinel beams flipping the hog. I didn’t know that the plates could move the hog as well.
>
> Agreed. The only things epic about it were the music and explosions (but aren’t they all epic…).

Oh those Sentinals sucked as well. No doubt. But the hard edges of those ground plates almost creating pyramids that kept throwing your Hog out of the line you’re trying to drive were what really made it lame to me (actually more than it all being a dull grey plate of triangles).

Luckily the sight of the Ark above it was epic, some of the explosions were cool and the music was pretty decent for a H3 track.

> Cortana on Legendary was the hardest for me. It was the only one I needed another player to help me out with.

Me too i also got a few skulls on for the score achievements