HARDEST ACHIEVEMENT IN YOU OPINION?

For me, I would have to say the “That just Happen” achievement(completing the Libary on heroic or higher without dieing), considering that it is the only one I need to earn? What about you guys?

im going with speed reader or look out for the little guys.

that just happened is easy if your careful and know when its safe to run or not.

I’ve been having trouble with “kill all elites on Keyes.” I can’t seem to do that one. RCMaster just posted a great vid for the two Library specific achievements if you need help with those.

I did the “kill no grunts on Two Betrayals”, but it didn’t give me the achievement; not sure what I did wrong, but oh well.

I agree, OP, I am horrible against the flood.

> For me, I would have to say the “That just Happen” achievement(completing the Libary on heroic or higher without dieing), considering that it is the only one I need to earn? What about you guys?

That was actually really easy for me. I used the pistol and shotgun. Turn on infinite ammo too. Always keep the flood in front of you and don’t worry about the little guys crawling on the floor. All of the achievements were not that hard, they were just time consuming IMO.

look out for the little guys was the only challenging one imo.

> I’ve been having trouble with “kill all elites on Keyes.” I can’t seem to do that one. RCMaster just posted a great vid for the two Library specific achievements if you need help with those.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&src_vid=7OGKN4z5O14&v=pzVLtJDhVJE&annotation_id=annotation_211987
>
> I did the “kill no grunts on Two Betrayals”, but it didn’t give me the achievement; not sure what I did wrong, but oh well.

i guess you must have killed one at some point, with a stray grenade maybe?

such a pain, i went the whole level worrying the i might have hit one at some point.

Don’t really know. I already collected all the achievements after only a couple days. probably the one were you kill all the elites on keys? i did it 3 times and never got it so just used a hint guide for it and got it within an hour. lolz

I think the elite one is hard since I can’t find them all without the help of a guide lol.

> For me, I would have to say the “That just Happen” achievement(completing the Libary on heroic or higher without dieing), considering that it is the only one I need to earn? What about you guys?

All the achievements are rather easy. I only have 3 left (He’s Unstoppable!, Look Out for the Little Guys and This Side Up)

He’s Unstoppable and Look out for the Little Guys are probably the most difficult because you have to look out and make sure you don’t shoot the grunts. Also the He’s Unstoppable is easy to loose if you don’t notice an elite in the distance, 3 shot plasma rifle burst and your shields are gone.

> I think the elite one is hard since I can’t find them all without the help of a guide lol.

Just go exploring the main docking bay. there are Spec Op elites in the corridors. The achievement will pop up after you’ve killed them all.

I haven’t tried them all yet, but “That Just Happened” sounds pretty hard.

The only hard part on “look out for the little guys” was getting out of the contol room and to your first Banshee.

Don’t forget to grab the siper then on the parts you can’t just run by, snipe the Elites and the flood will take care of the Grunts for you.

I’ve only got three more achievements to get. None of them have been too difficult so far.

Never Tell Me the Odds - This one is annoying. I finished with 59seconds left on the clock. mfw.

Look Out for the Little Guys - Haven’t attempted it yet.

Tying Up Loose Ends - Same as above. Will do this last.

“That just Happen” achievement, I got it yesturday!!, it actually was pretty damn easy, it only took about 40mins, i was wrong =D

I think Speed Reader is hard, I wonder why? oh wait I know Legendary

Look out for the little guys, I got speed reader on my first playthrough on legendary. If you save and quit right before you get the index, that should reset the time. Worked for me.

I think He’s Unstoppable! and Speed Reader will be the hardest for me. I’ve tried for He’s Unstoppable a few times and almost got it on Silent Cartographer, but I made the mistake of trying to get Grenadier at the same time, so it turned out that I got neither. Oh well.

Tying Up Loose Ends is pretty easy. Just use the Bandana Skull with the noob combo.

He’s Unstoppable! was again pretty easy for me as well. I did it on Halo. Noob combo again.

Look Out For The Little Guys is pretty hard, probably the hardest part is getting out of the Control Room.

I cheated on Speed Reader. Just Save & Quit before you get the Index, resets the time.

For That Just Happened you only have to be cautious and always have your back against the wall.

That just happened.
After 2 hours, finally got to the top. Cutscene didn’t start, I wondered if I had to walk into the direct center of the room where the beam was shooting out. walks into room, 500ft drop, kills self, starts over from beginning. FML

/thread