Harder MM firefight

Think about it. People playing fire fight MM get the easiest credits and for what? Jumping up so high with a rocket just bombing down bellow. its so easy and no one ever dies. ok maybe that one guy who thought he could survive 9 million stickys but every one does that once.

The easy part makes it boring. You arn’t afraid. you know your going to win. There no fun and you get plenty of Credits.

In the normal MM firefights i think the credits sould be cut by a 100 or 400.
then a new playlist and name it “Hardened Firefighters”.

Hardened Firefighters:In this you and a team fight extreamly hard opponents with almost no way to survive unless you use teamwork and cunning. These hard games will be made harder with them all being played on eather heroic or legendary.

Sample
Grunts of WAR (by me): These grunts know how to fight. They will take a bullet and even eat a rocket.
SHOTbot (by me): Pink Pink every where. every turn and every corner is field with pink.

These are really fun with friends and are down right tough. Just play it with 2 friends and you’ll see what I mean. (if 3 players are playing they sould be on heroic, with 4 legendary)

If this was added it would make firefight more popular and fun giving challenge to players and giving them a way to be more cooperate

do you agree

if you have a firefight you think would be good for this playlist post it and Ill play to see if it make a good game for this.

Play more Firefight Limited?

> Play more Firefight Limited?

that was to be more classic
there nothing classic in this

> > Play more Firefight Limited?
>
> that was to be more classic
> there nothing classic in this

Regardless of intent… You’re not going to try telling me that Limited is easier than Arcade are you?

> > > Play more Firefight Limited?
> >
> > that was to be more classic
> > there nothing classic in this
>
> Regardless of intent… You’re not going to try telling me that Limited is easier than Arcade are you?

no its hard
not hard hard (like the samples)
but hard non the less

has any one tried the samples?

> has any one tried the samples?

Queued for download, no idea when I’ll be able to try it. It’s hard for me to justify doing a custom FireFight these days.

I’ve downloaded Grunts of War. I’ll try it this week. I’ll give you my feedback soon as I can.