Hardcore Super Fiesta?

I clicked on the leaderboards here and saw that there is a ranked playlist called “Hardcore Super Fiesta.”

I’m not at my console now where I can check. Did they add this as a new ranked playlist?

Yes, though I have yet to play it. I’ll probably check it out sometime.

> We’ve taken the settings from Team Arena and introduced a fun yet chaotic twist in the form of Super Fiesta starting weapons. It’s time to party in Hardcore Super Fiesta! @Halo

Yup its a thing, the mode not excatly known for rank, is now in ranked.

I think they should have just added team arena settings, maps and game types into the existing super fiesta playlist. There is nothing competitive about randomly spawning with OP weapons and does not truly belong in ranked but whatever man, if people dig it then that is alright I guess.

Insert yes meme

Fiesta is where I get my most kills!

So once again we have 3 different super fiesta playlists, but in the 3 and a half years H5 has been out we have never had a dedicated objective playlist. It’s decisions like this that make me concerned about Halo’s future

I’m curious if people will average a higher rank in this playlist.

Blue Team- Plasma Pistols, SMGs and Shotguns.
Red Team- Sniper, Rockets and Light Rifles.

> 2533274794684102;7:
> So once again we have 3 different super fiesta playlists, but in the 3 and a half years H5 has been out we have never had a dedicated objective playlist. It’s decisions like this that make me concerned about Halo’s future

Yea I agree I have always wanted an objective playlist too always have enjoyed objective a lot more than slayer. Yes having 3 fiesta playlists is overkill for sure

Played 5 games will get the rest in later to get ranked so far it has been exciting all close games sometime the other team has some op weapons and sometimes my team does as the game goes along it seems pretty even on the weapon accusation when responing into the game
will continue to play very good job 343

It’s a really cool playlist I’m sure I will play it a ton

I won’t hate on you (343I) for trying new things, but, Yeah… Can’t say I’m excited for this…Like at all.

We don’t need 3 fiesta playlists. You do realize that the main reason this mode is popular at all is that it’s a way for people to get around buying/unlocking all the “toys” and not playing Warzone right… That should tell you something 343I. If the only place to use all these “toys” was BTB say, then guess what, BTB would be super popular. I’m not hating on fiesta by the way, just making a point. Remember this for future Halo games. Oh and It’s also a very easy way for people to finish weapon commendations too.

I wish BTB and firefight got as much love in Halo 5 as fiesta has gotten. Yes I’m aware that BTB is getting a refresh, but that isn’t what I’m getting here. I hope future Halo games you get rid of all these vehicle and weapon variances and just have new ones. You could have certain weapons (like the target locator…) and vehicles (image the Locust!!) in the game that are only in certain modes, like oh… I don’t know… BTB and Firefight. A good way to draw people in. People are going to be more interested in those modes, especially BTB, if things like this we’re done. Like how it was in past Halo games (Wanted to use a scorpion, You’re playing BTB or custom games)

Some food for thought 343I :upside_down_face:

> 2533274869009116;12:
> It’s a really cool playlist I’m sure I will play it a ton

I’ll play it, but that’s more an indicator of my interest in playing objective games and wanting the double XP.

> 2533274795938680;14:
> > 2533274869009116;12:
> > It’s a really cool playlist I’m sure I will play it a ton
>
> I’ll play it, but that’s more an indicator of my interest in playing objective games and wanting the double XP.

I’m just glad they are still trying I don’t see it as something that would stick around but it is a nice nod to the folks that main the SF social i have no idea of the player count but it’s never really hard to find a match in either btb or 5v5

> 2533274869009116;15:
> > 2533274795938680;14:
> > > 2533274869009116;12:
> > > It’s a really cool playlist I’m sure I will play it a ton
> >
> > I’ll play it, but that’s more an indicator of my interest in playing objective games and wanting the double XP.
>
> I’m just glad they are still trying I don’t see it as something that would stick around but it is a nice nod to the folks that main the SF social i have no idea of the player count but it’s never really hard to find a match in either btb or 5v5

Agreed. I don’t have to love all of their little tweaks, but it’s a fun tweak that I’m sure will last two weeks or so. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts!

While I love the idea of this playlist, with low-ish population another ranked playlist isn’t the best idea. Furthermore, this won’t be a permanent playlist. They’re trying it out, perhaps in tune with the feedback they got from the one Super Fiesta at the HCS Invatational. Play if you want, it probably won’t be around all that long.

You bet your -Yoink- I’ll be grinding for Champ in it though.

Please! Let there be no rockets I swear they are responsible for 90% of my deaths, And why is this ranked?

It’s funny, I enjoyed holiday fiesta, got tons of wins and played really well.

Had a terrible time with my placement matches for some reason.

I don’t mind super fiesta in general, but for some reason, this ranked playlist just didn’t click for me at all.

> 2533274869009116;12:
> It’s a really cool playlist I’m sure I will play it a ton

Me too, dude. I played 5 of my placement matches last night and had a blast. Every time I spawn it’s exciting. Will I get a Nornfang? Whiplash? Plasma pistol/AR?

Last night in a Fathom CTF game I spawned with a Nornfang while the enemy team was trying to run the winning flag and the almighty Nornfang stopped them. So much fun. I love playlists like this (Rock ‘n’ Rail, Mythic Shotty Snipers), that I call “dumb fun.” Just super overpowered weapons in an arena on good maps.

Sometimes I want to sweat in Team Arena, and sometimes I want dumb fun.