Hardcore Slayer

I’m very excited for the new gameplay. I’m sure it will be very good. But, imho, it would be nice if there will be also an Hardcore Slayer mode without equips and abilities (so no sprint and a little physic adjustment), BR start, and the best forge community maps (new maps but also remake of old classic from HCE to H3).

> 2533274874453277;1:
> I’m very excited for the new gameplay. I’m sure it will be very good. But, imho, it would be nice if there will be also an Hardcore Slayer mode without equips and abilities (so no sprint and a little physic adjustment), BR start, and the best forge community maps (new maps but also remake of old classic from HCE to H3).

I’m sure there will be all sorts of different matchmaking modes in the full game - I’m expecting a playlist without sprint, grapple, equipment and the classic red vs blue.

Way too soon to talk about potential playlists.

I sincerely hope they have a competitive Halo league, like they do for Overwatch that actually has a lot of buzz around it.

Used to love watching competitive Halo. If the gametypes and maps are good I don’t see why this can’t be something.

They might decide Halo competitive is better with equipment or without. Hopefully it’s a good playlist. 5 flag onslaught is still one of my all time favourites!

> 2533274801036271;4:
> I sincerely hope they have a competitive Halo league, like they do for Overwatch that actually has a lot of buzz around it.
>
> Used to love watching competitive Halo. If the gametypes and maps are good I don’t see why this can’t be something.
>
> They might decide Halo competitive is better with equipment or without. Hopefully it’s a good playlist. 5 flag onslaught is still one of my all time favourites!

They already announced there is a whole halo infinite pro league with all the events and stuff laid out (havnt released the schedule yet). Theres tons of articles about it on waypoint under the esports section.

I’m hoping for a comp playlist at launch too. H5 has a really nice comp playlist but it took WAY too long to get there. I hope that doesn’t happen in Infinite.