Hard pass on £5 odd helmets

Too much for 1 item. Simple as that. 700cr for 1 item.

I know we will earn some credits in the BP but that’s yet to be shared how much and if it’s in the paid pass section.

Better price for sure, and I love how items are more singular now but its still too costly for me personally especially as a collector. I’ll hold off till the price is lowered or my favourite helmet pops up in the future.

Edit: Battle passes are only £10 in comparison, now I get you need to charge X amount per item but this is why your BP sells far more, singular items are too expensive, especially for me.

6 Likes

To add insult to insult, the battle pass you mentioned includes the MK V version of the same helmet. Like really? They think one helmet from the battle pass is worth over half the battle pass?

I know, it’s technically not the same helmet, but come on :pensive:

3 Likes

Yeah I was honestly hoping things would be 200cr each at max, and 150cr for a shoulder/knee guard.

I know that may seem abit picky but that’s still 200 helmet, 200chest, 300for both shoulders, 150knee guards so roughly 850cr which I feel is very good for a full armor set and more in line with other games.

Maybe its because its legendary? But I dont see any difference in rarity when they’re store brought not earned.

1 Like