Hard Drive For Reach?

I may have asked this already, but I’ll be more specific. Is one required to play Firefight or any other mode in Reach? I played the demo, which said that one is required, but is that not the case with the full version? ODST didn’t need a hard drive for its Firefight mode. I have the latest version of the Xbox 360, which has a built-in memory unit, but is not compatible with the Halo stuff such as saving replays and such.

Everything for Reach came on one disc and nothing needs to be installed to play Firefight on a 360. You needed a hard drive for the demo because it needed to be downloaded from the Xbox Marketplace.

However, if you choose to “buy” the DLC maps (they are free), you will need a hard drive to store them all. Additionally, any extra content such as pre-order armor bonuses require storage space, but you can use the 4GB storage that comes with some consoles.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Everything for Reach came on one disc and nothing needs to be installed to play Firefight on a 360. You needed a hard drive for the demo because it needed to be downloaded from the Xbox Marketplace.
>
> However, if you choose to “buy” the DLC maps (they are free), you will need a hard drive to store them all. Additionally, any extra content such as pre-order armor bonuses require storage space, but you can use the 4GB storage that comes with some consoles.

What if I download the full game on a flash drive?