Hard Crash

Has anyone else been experiencing a lot of hard crashes as of late? In the past four days I have had Halo 5 make a hard crash after completing a match (Warzone/Warzone Firefight mostly) at least once a day. I’m not really sure what’s causing it, but if anyone has any thoughts on it I’d like to know what they are.

Yes. Happens a lot when accessing reqs after a match. It kicks me to the Xbox one home screen. Also often during warzone firefight it boots back to the home screen as well.

I don’t know if they have fixed this problem yet, but there have been quite a few times where I finish a Warzone game, go to the REQ Store and open a Gold Pack, before it opens the game freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home screen.

Anyone else get this problem?

> 2533274876601129;3:
> I don’t know if they have fixed this problem yet, but there have been quite a few times where I finish a Warzone game, go to the REQ Store and open a Gold Pack, before it opens the game freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home screen.
>
> Anyone else get this problem?

Occurs to me as well.

My game crashed lost connection and for the past 30 hours all of my game data is gone… back to level 1… and the game is perpetually retrieving data