Harbingers on Attack on Sanctum Impossible

I have never completed this round 5 objective on Mythic Firefight in the map Attack on Sanctum. You have to kill 4 mythic Knights called Harbingers. The problem is that they’ll melt any vehicle whether it be a tank or a wraith or anything else. On top of that they’ll often jump next to a pack of Watchers that will heal the Harbingers instantly, these watchers are the harder ones that will shield themselves after being shot making them very difficult to kill. Don’t even think about going on foot because if you do you’ll get spawn killed within no longer than 5 seconds. All this wouldn’t be as bad if you didn’t have to wait 30 seconds to respawn on an objective where it is very easy to die. At least with the 2 Knights and 2 Wardens objective I’ve actually been able to pass that but not this even though in theory this 4 Knights objective should be easier. Is there any way for someone at 343 to make this round easier?

> 2535424777392951;1:
> I have never completed this round 5 objective on Mythic Firefight in the map Attack on Sanctum. You have to kill 4 mythic Knights called Harbingers. The problem is that they’ll melt any vehicle whether it be a tank or a wraith or anything else. On top of that they’ll often jump next to a pack of Watchers that will heal the Harbingers instantly, these watchers are the harder ones that will shield themselves after being shot making them very difficult to kill. Don’t even think about going on foot because if you do you’ll get spawn killed within no longer than 5 seconds. All this wouldn’t be as bad if you didn’t have to wait 30 seconds to respawn on an objective where it is very easy to die. At least with the 2 Knights and 2 Wardens objective I’ve actually been able to pass that but not this even though in theory this 4 Knights objective should be easier. Is there any way for someone at 343 to make this round easier?

Mythic difficulty is definitely a challenge and absolutely requires you to try a different approach to the meta of vehicle spam. I find that I need to utilise more of my weapon Reqs and damage boosts to finish the game rather than spamming a wraith or tank shot at the enemies. I’d suggest communicating with a Fireteam rather than going at it alone in Mythic FF.

Shoot off their shoulders using binary rifles and overshield and speed boost, run in and melee in the back. And tanks, lots of tanks. As mentioned it just needs a different strategy than normal.

It’s like the 2 wardens and 2 knights, you need someone on foot to headshot the soldiers with red heads or they wreck!

This is one of the harder rounds on any difficulty. I never play Mythic Firefight without a team and voice comms because the synchronisation needed to be effective is insane.

Tips I’ve used in the past. When they’re on the roof of the Garage you can usually pick off their accompanying

> 2535445608274502;2:
> > 2535424777392951;1:
> > I have never completed this round 5 objective on Mythic Firefight in the map Attack on Sanctum. You have to kill 4 mythic Knights called Harbingers. The problem is that they’ll melt any vehicle whether it be a tank or a wraith or anything else. On top of that they’ll often jump next to a pack of Watchers that will heal the Harbingers instantly, these watchers are the harder ones that will shield themselves after being shot making them very difficult to kill. Don’t even think about going on foot because if you do you’ll get spawn killed within no longer than 5 seconds. All this wouldn’t be as bad if you didn’t have to wait 30 seconds to respawn on an objective where it is very easy to die. At least with the 2 Knights and 2 Wardens objective I’ve actually been able to pass that but not this even though in theory this 4 Knights objective should be easier. Is there any way for someone at 343 to make this round easier?
>
> Mythic difficulty is definitely a challenge and absolutely requires you to try a different approach to the meta of vehicle spam. I find that I need to utilise more of my weapon Reqs and damage boosts to finish the game rather than spamming a wraith or tank shot at the enemies. I’d suggest communicating with a Fireteam rather than going at it alone in Mythic FF.

Entirely agree here. At most I find you want 4 vehicles in play and a mix of accompanying heavy weapons.
watchers with Scorpion Fire from behind the central Temple through the archway. Once they jump down it’s a case of divide and conquer: separate one from the pack and bring all your team’s weapons to bear. They’ll retreat up to, rinse and repeat.

> 2533274801098279;3:
> Shoot off their shoulders using binary rifles and overshield and speed boost, run in and melee in the back. And tanks, lots of tanks. As mentioned it just needs a different strategy than normal.
>
> It’s like the 2 wardens and 2 knights, you need someone on foot to headshot the soldiers with red heads or they wreck!

Agree with this heavily. The key to getting any Knight down is to blow of the wings and then go for a quick backsmack. Works like a charm for the most part, the only hard part is getting close to them.

If you have enough (at least 3-6) people doing it with you, you only really need scorpions or ultra banshees. That way you can avoid running in and getting killed by the soldiers in 2 seconds.
One spot you can go with the scorpion is inside the middle base. Just sit between the 2 staircases and you should be able to hit them. The other spot is in the middle of the map, up against the edge and on the hill. It’s kind of hard to describe but the general idea of the spots is staying as far away from the knights as possible since the scorpion can still do good damage from far away.
With the ultra banshees, start flying slowly towards the knights from far away and shooting the fuel rod missile things. As soon as they start hitting you, turn around and fly back to where you started and do it again. Neither the scorpion nor banshee will work by yourself though you need other people doing it with you.
Wasps and phaetons are ok but it’s best not to use them since they don’t do a ton of damage and you have to get kind of close to be able to hit them reliably.