Harbinger achievement

I’ve spent the last two days trying to get the achievement for finishing the mission without my whole fireteam dying on the breaking on legendary difficulty. I did every thing right, basically copied the walkthroughs on YouTube that earned the achievement. Still nothing. I’ve succeeded at least twice. Any advice ?

Two things.
One: I had to complete it twice before it actually gave me the achievement so the problem could just be with the achievement in general.
Two: If I’m not mistaken, what the achievement is asking for isn’t to stop your whole team from getting wiped, but rather for your team to complete it with someone having died no times by the end. So, for example, you can do this with a friend by having one of you sit back and hide where it’s safe the whole time while the other 3 players or AI do all the killing and dying. As long as one person has 0 deaths at the end the achievement should unlock.
Edit: Third thing, make sure you have a stable connection to xbox live.

> 2533274843634673;2:
> Two things.
> One: I had to complete it twice before it actually gave me the achievement so the problem could just be with the achievement in general.
> Two: If I’m not mistaken, what the achievement is asking for isn’t to stop your whole team from getting wiped, but rather for your team to complete it with someone having died no times by the end. So, for example, you can do this with a friend by having one of you sit back and hide where it’s safe the whole time while the other 3 players or AI do all the killing and dying. As long as one person has 0 deaths at the end the achievement should unlock.

Yeah I get the achievement. I generally sit back and snipe with the light rifle while my team does their own thing. It’s probably just a glitch. Bummer.

I just got it. I put it on score attack and didn’t down or die. My entire team was dead at one point so they definitely don’t matter.

I just got the achievement and basically If doing this solo just make sure that YOU don’t die. You can get downed, but as long as one of your teammates revive you it doesn’t count as a death. The main thing that I didn’t know until I tried it is that you cannot by any circumstances revert to last checkpoint as the videos said that you could. That for whatever reason negates the achievement. That being said, be extremely cautious as to where you direct your fire team because if they’re too far away from you and can’t revive you in time then you have to start the level all over again. I actually had Linda die on my fire team in the last section before the 3 wardens, and I just waited in the area before the wardens for her to respawn. Not sure if that would have mattered anyways, but I just wanted to make sure I got the achievement as that was my 5th go at it. As soon as I made the jump over to the other side and finished the level, the achievement popped.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks