harassment on halo 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

have you ever got harass on halo 4? because i got a lot of message from this bk Im robby (gamertag) he sent me over 20 messages when i was trying to report him to microsoft to banned him they did nothing about it. (blocking is out of the question)
the reason why he send me messages because he teamkilled of the Rex and then when i tried to ignore him he team killed me like 3 times and then i got really mad i teamkilled him back and he booted me.

Why exactly is “(blocking is out of the question)”

You know you can block communication right?

If its getting really bad get a hold of Xbox and let them know.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

for gods sake, your not allowed to call people out on the forums. Not allowed to post other peoples GT.

Reported.

Oh and btw, stop wasting xbox’s time, he teamkilled you? and sent you some messages… Not to mention you didnt act well either, you teamkilled him back…

seriously what a joke some people are…

Why is blocking out of the question?

your reported too

> your reported too

LOL yea? for what hahaha

attacking

> attacking

attacking what? hm?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

your ignored loser :stuck_out_tongue: im getting one of the forum guys to lock up my topic. so bye bye

If they guy sent some messages that were to far , call up Xbox tell them about it and give them the GT. If it contiunes just do a follow up call.

Just goes to show ya the maturity of the majority of the Online gaming community…

> I think saying that hes a loser can be considered attacking… so hypocrite much?
> Just saying
>
> Not to mention you aren’t allowed to call people out with their GT, so you should edit your post and take that out.

i just want the forum guy to lock this topic up

Block him, simple as that, he won’t do anything to you, he won’t find you irl lol

lol i want him to get banned if he keeps this up

Are you reporting him for the messages? or for the team killing?
Either way he wont be banned just for sending you some messages and team killing you.

> Are you reporting him for the messages? or for the team killing?
> Either way he wont be banned just for sending you some messages and team killing you.

You can get banned for messages you send depending on the content.

> > Are you reporting him for the messages? or for the team killing?
> > Either way he wont be banned just for sending you some messages and team killing you.
>
> You can get banned for messages you send depending on the content.

Yea but he didnt say anything about the nature of the messages, he just said the person sent 20 of them…

If that’s the case then i think the OP is unjust in making this random user out to be some “bk” and putting his gt up for other people to potentially give him bad feedback.

Its actually childish, btw where are the mod’s to close this dumb thread?