Happy to be here

Happy to Be back in Halo hope I get picked for the Beta/Flight (like all of us). I say back but right not Im playing 5 Right now to hit 152 before infinite comes out and finish getting all my armor unlocked.

Yeah im on that halo hype train as well and plan on playing me some of the old halo’s myself goodluck getting into the beta :slight_smile:

> 2535440918396920;1:
> Happy to Be back in Halo hope I get picked for the Beta/Flight (like all of us). I say back but right not Im playing 5 Right now to hit 152 before infinite comes out and finish getting all my armor unlocked.

I wish I had any chance of hitting 152. I thought I did until I remembered 150 is halfway to 152… as far as experience :frowning:

> 2535469209672986;2:
> Yeah im on that halo hype train as well and plan on playing me some of the old halo’s myself goodluck getting into the beta :slight_smile:

Yep, the hype is swelling atm. Can’t wait for what’s to come :ok_hand:

yes c:

Ytt

Glad to be here too!

I’m huge on the Halo hype train. Tryna grind in 5 also.

I’m hype as well. I have a good feeling it will live up to what we all wanted. Remember its “infinite” so it will be constantly evolving into something we all love.

Definitely a solid opportunity. Having played every Halo game from Halo Wars to Reach to the very first Halo on the original Xbox, I can say I am very much looking forward to having Halo as my most played game again. Halo 5 did not quite hit the spot for me even though I gave it a chance, but I’ve come to Halo Insider because I’m not so ignorant as to think that Halo can’t be as great as it was. I think 343 understands this too and I’m excited to help them as much as possible!

I’m gonna be glad that this is the first Halo game that I’ll be able to play online on release. Any other Halo game I got late, or I got on release but I didn’t have Internet at home.

So hopefully I’ll get to enjoy the multiplayer because it gets divided between the sweats and the completely chill players.