Happy Birthday Halo

Today marks 14 years since Halo CE launched on the original Xbox. So I would just like to say a big thank you to Bungie for creating a wonderful universe and an even bigger thank you to 343 for keeping the Halo universe going and still making it interesting.

So here’s to Halo, the best game franchise I have ever played and the best universe that I have ever enjoyed.

Happy Birthday and keep up the good work.

I still remember watching my older bro playing Halo CE for the first time. It’s been a fun 14 years of blasting aliens and players. Happy birthday Halo!

> 2717573882290912;2:
> I still remember watching my older bro playing Halo CE for the first time. It’s been a fun 14 years of blasting aliens and players. Happy birthday Halo!

Unfortunately I started with Reach in 2011 so I missed out on the other games at the time. But its good that so many people still have these memory’s from CE.

I was three years old when Halo CE came out so I was to young to play video games but when Halo 2 came out I went to my friend house he was playing Halo 2 and that’s were it all started. we would play Halo CE and HAlo 2 all the time. it’s some of the best memeries of my childhood. Thank you Halo for being such a great game and thank you BUngie and 343 industries for making this great game.

Even though I started just after halo 3 came out, I was lucky enough to play all of the games in order. Happy birthday to my favorite franchise!

> 2535417476749336;5:
> Even though I started just after halo 3 came out, I was lucky enough to play all of the games in order. Happy birthday to my favorite franchise!

Sadly my order was Reach, Wars, CE Anniversary, 3, ODST, 4, 2

Halo CE came out a few months after I was born, and I started on Reach in 2011. I now play every game you can get on 360 and plan to get and XB1 soon I can play the rest. Thanks to both Bungie and 343 for giving me my favorite game ever!

I was introduced to 3 first, when I was young. Being young, I wasn’t into it. Ironically it was Halo Wars that got me into the franchise, in 2009. Been a major fan ever since.

> 2535405779741425;7:
> Halo CE came out a few months after I was born, and I started on Reach in 2011. I now play every game you can get on 360 and plan to get and XB1 soon I can play the rest. Thanks to both Bungie and 343 for giving me my favorite game ever!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the games when you get them.

> 2535460530031031;8:
> I was introduced to 3 first, when I was young. Being young, I wasn’t into it. Ironically it was Halo Wars that got me into the franchise, in 2009. Been a major fan ever since.

Halo Wars was a really good experience, if it weren’t for wars I probably wouldn’t have tried the other games.