Happy Birthday Halo Wars!

Happy Birthday Halo Wars!

2 years old in the US today!

Happy Birthday, Halo Wars! w00t!

Yeah! I mean, granted Halo Wars isn’t the best game but for those who don’t play RTS (like me) it was a nice game that got people into the genre with a familiar setting. I love the CG cutscenes and the gameplay was solid. So yeah, Happy birthday :smiley:

lol we got it on the 22nd of february.

> Yeah! I mean, granted Halo Wars isn’t the best game but for those who don’t play RTS (like me) it was a nice game that got people into the genre with a familiar setting. I love the CG cutscenes and the gameplay was solid. So yeah, Happy birthday :smiley:

lol, yeah, RTS’S aren’t for everyone, but I enjoyed having a solid RTS I could play from my couch.

Being a Halo game didn’t hurt it either :wink:

Happy birthday!

Two years. Two long years…That’s how long we’ve been playing this game.

Happy birthday. Today would be a nice time for an halo announcement from 343, am I right?:smiley:

> Happy birthday. Today would be a nice time for an halo announcement from 343, am I right?:smiley:

Well, last year on Halo Wars’ birthday we got a Reach multiplayer trailer :slight_smile:

But your friends are hungry so just hurry up and cut the cake.

> But your friends are hungry so just hurry up and cut the cake.

Must… resist… internet… cliche…

gasp

“The Cake is a lie.”

Are you happy now DFang?

Aww, I meant to make a thread back on the 27th. Happy (belated) birthday. Hopefully it’ll live until 3.

Party at erickyboo’s house since he isnt home! WOOOO!!!

Happy Birthday, Halo Wars! Good times on Skirmish mode…

Happy Birthday!

Great RTS game. I haven’t played it for a long time but I enjoyed it’s campaign and multiplayer with some friends back then. :smiley:

> > But your friends are hungry so just hurry up and cut the cake.
>
> Must… resist… internet… cliche…
>
> gasp
>
> “The Cake is a lie.”
>
> Are you happy now DFang?

:slight_smile: