Happy 3rd Birthday Reach

Halo: Reach turned three years old today! Show some love to it.

I’m not playing Halo 4 today, if that’s any comfort.

Happy Birthday Reach !

You and your older siblings are about the only reason I will hang onto my xbox 360.

(Unless they make the PS4 backwards compatible with the xbox 360 !!)

They grow up so fast :’)

I still remember when the Legendary Edition arrived to my house in the launch day, that day coincided with the Bicentenary Festivity of Mexico’s Independency (Sep. 16th 2010), and my school has suspended the classes since 14th… well, Happy Birthday Reach

Reach was a million times better than 2 and 3, happy birthday

> Happy Birthday Reach !
>
> You and your older siblings are about the only reason I will hang onto my xbox 360.
>
> (Unless they make the PS4 backwards compatible with the xbox 360 !!)

This needs to happen. Like, right now. Someone go over to Sony and slap everyone who didn’t have this idea. So, everyone. Even though I’m not getting a PS4.

> Reach was a million times better than 2 and 3, happy birthday

Honestly? I prefer Reach’s MLG Settings compared to Halo 3’s Multiplayer in general. Not to mention, Reach had a far superior campaign.

> > Reach was a million times better than 2 and 3, happy birthday
>
> Honestly? I prefer Reach’s MLG Settings compared to Halo 3’s Multiplayer in general. Not to mention, Reach had a far superior campaign.

yeah, Reach is awesome :] That’s why I said it is better

Ironically, though I did not know that, I started playing reach again today. That’s pretty cool.

Played it yesterday to celebrate, best Halo game IMO!

Aw, you guys should have come to my Reach anniversary game night…

I should have made a post here or directed people to it.

I bought a 360 because of Reach. One of my better purchasing decisions. The startup screens & music send a shiver of anticipation down my spine every time.

I think it’s got the best Multiplayer…

I am probably in the minority but I like the depth AA + bloom brings (not that I will ever fully master them)

Happy BirthDay Reach - that’s why I continue buying XBL and playing Halo.

I quit playing H4 on June 2nd and went back to Reach. Reach simply never lags like H4 does and the game play is so much more tactical and predictable.

Happy Birthday Reach, still playing your sweetness everyday. Long live Firefight!

I gave Reach some time today, now that I got the time to set my 360 up! :smiley:

I’ll take Reach over 4 any day! And I just might start even playing Halo 3 again!

I remember the launch parties…man, I loved those launch parties!

For me, it’s just really crazy to think about how old Halo: Reach is now. It still feels like it should be new to me. My life has monumentally changed, though, so it also feels nostalgic. It’s a weird feeling.

I remember how upset I was that my mom wouldn’t let me pre-order even the standard edition (I was sixteen and jobless at the time). I remember watching some of those trailers over and over again. I remember going out to movies and seeing the Remember Reach trailer. I remember frantically trying to save up $60 to go out and buy Halo: Reach, and I finally had enough exactly one week after its release. I went to the games shop a few towns away, bought my game, took a picture of it because I was so psyched, and then brought it home.

Everything about Halo: Reach feels iconic in some way to me. That opening theme. Going into Forge World to just fool around. The campaign. It all reminds me of late night Multiplayer back in 2010. It reminds me of staying up way later than I should have just to keep playing.

It also reminds me of Mom bringing food down to me on weekends while I played the days away. My mom just passed away from cancer last month, so that’s a really fond memory for me now. And Halo: Reach triggers it, oddly. Despite what everyone thinks about this game, I will always love it.

> > Reach was a million times better than 2 and 3, happy birthday
>
> Honestly? I prefer Reach’s MLG Settings compared to Halo 3’s Multiplayer in general. Not to mention, Reach had a far superior campaign.

^Pretty much what he said^
I too felt Reach has an excellent campaign.

My overall favorite Halo game.