Happy 2nd birthday Halo 5

Two good, or bad, depending on how you look at it, years of a fun game. Campaign problems aside, I’ve enjoyed my time in Halo 5. Sad to say its getting stale now - lots of new games have come out and are coming soon. I’ve had fun screwing around in Forge, lots of long mutiplayer sessions…Achilles (welp), and other good times. Met some great people while playing, and some I’m glad to not be in contact with lol. I’m sure as the year ends Halo 5 will, sadly, continue to see its population drop.
MCC fixes and Halo 3 enhanced on the X better keep us going until Halo 6. Anyway, thanks for the fun times 343. A fun, uneven/incomplete, but mostly enjoyable game.

Yeah I agree, during the long period of time I played Halo 5 I enjoyed it. Sure as hell wasn’t perfect but I think it was still pretty good. 343 will learn from most of their mistakes that is for sure with Halo 6. They already do a good job of that.

Happy Birthday Halo 5! For the game being two years old I’m surprised I’m still playing it. I will admit it’s not as fun as it used to be, but I still enjoy playing a few games of Super Fiesta or Warzone.

H5 has been a blast so far; depending on when I get home I’ll may have to try and celebrate

Happy birthday Halo 5 so happy it can bring so many people together to have some awesome halo fun!

> 2533274880633045;4:
> H5 has been a blast so far; depending on when I get home I’ll may have to try and celebrate

Stop rubbing your monitor super powers in our faces lol.

Anyways, happy birthday Halo 5. Far from a perfect game, but one I’ve wasted 2 years of my life on with no regrets.

> 2535455681930574;6:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > 5 has been a blast so far; depending on when I get home I’ll may have to try and celebrate
>
> Stop rubbing your monitor super powers in our faces lol.

Happy Birthday Halo 5!

I’ve very much enjoyed spending the majority of my gaming time with this particular title. Here’s to one or two more years of enjoying this game!

Happy Birthday Halo 5! Wow can’t believe it’s been 2 years since the launch night events. I went back and watched the celebrity tournament from the live stream, that was so much fun :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Halo 5! I have enjoyed the past 2 years of playing, probably need another 6-9 months of play before a new Halo so that I can get to SR152. Haha

I love halo, and theres no way H5 is the exception.

Happy Birthday Halo, thanks for the joys and the “i hit him twice, why wont he die” stuff.

We are halo, congrats to everyone still playing.

> 2533274813317074;9:
> Happy Birthday Halo 5! Wow can’t believe it’s been 2 years since the launch night events. I went back and watched the celebrity tournament from the live stream, that was so much fun :slight_smile:

Halo 5 is surviving…

Can’t believe it has been two years! I am still going strong with Halo 5. The game has held up, and will continue into the next stage.

A lot of good times.

Now that has gone fast. Many happy returns Halo 5. You have aged very well and are still as popular as ever! Here is to another few years yet! Congrats 343i!

From my perspective, it feels like it’s been out a lot longer than two years. Hopefully, H6 comes out sooner rather than later, but Happy B-Day H5.

Year two of Halo 5 has come to a close, and so much about the game has changed. I actually have a bit of history I can remember from it:

From October to December 2016 the following things happened: Breakout 2.0 was implemented; even if I don’t find it my cup of tea and long for the old intense games. Maps of the arena mode were updated to play better, less power weapons, less explosives and more strategic gameplay. I approved of the less chaotic gameplay. Monitors bounty also came and was then the final major content update. New weapon skins, vehicle variants, and the introduction of social playlists really helped people get interested in this game more.

From January to late March, hints of new map changes and other rotational playlists keep us craving for a major update. Some weapons were tuned to make a better experience. The introduction of the weapon tracker would later become the standard of HCS and the subsequent HCS final was the most popular halo tourney in awhile. Hope you got that Timmy the whale helment for playing 50 hours of custom games!

Then come April to June: the HCS summer settings were revealed. The Autos made temporary extinct from “competitive” settings and the introduction of weapon timers being longer and other tweaks that defined HCS for two seasons. Other changes included improvements to matchmaking between parties, friends and ranks to remedy issues found in the first year. In the summer we had rotations of more social game modes and information for key arena playlists.

July to August changed FFA and Doubles to be more desirable and introduced Warzone changes. Although 343 devoted much of their effort to refining Halo Wars 2, they didn’t forget about H5 and announced the Weapon Tuning test along with info on how this game and the past halo games would becoming to Xbox one and Xbox one X.

Septemeber to now would bring the test playlist and the massive feedback over the controversial changes. halo 3 anniversary playlist to commerate the tenth anniversary of H3’s launch on Xbox 360. Then we helped added the disaster relief for the people of Porta Rico and concluded the HCS fall finals.

Cant wait for what’s in store for the future of the Halo franchise! Happy Bday H5!

Happy Birthday Halo 5: Guardians! 2 years of fun indeed, it is great to have come so far, time sure does fly. Here’s to another 2 years of Halo greatness!

Happy birthday Halo 5, glad you’re keeping this series alive 343. Even if you’re not doing what the community deems worthy the game is still fun. Hoping for Halo 6 announcement soon.

Man I didnt make it to halo 5’s birthday party :frowning:
Well maybe for its 3rd birthday if halo 6 hasn’t come out