Hannibal Weapon Systems

With the new Hannibal mantis, do you think we may be seeing Hannibal variants of other vehicles? I know Hannibal has historically only dealt with armors, exsuits, and VISR, but what do you think the chances are of them making more vehicles…maybe even another mantis variants?

That would be cool to see the weapons.

I do believe so, maybe new hog variants for the hog wild update?

New vehicles are always cool, not just camouflaged versions. I think Hannibal variants of vehicles would be a fun addition.

How about company issue versions of specific weapons or vehicles? Not every company produces every weapon, it could provide a unique look to a weapon. I’d push for skins though, I want a Mishrah Armory themed AR

> 2533274974597111;5:
> How about company issue versions of specific weapons or vehicles? Not every company produces every weapon, it could provide a unique look to a weapon. I’d push for skins though, I want a Mishrah Armory themed AR

What if we had a misarah Armory factory map?

A level 10 req Hannibal Scout Hog with wings that hovers and shoots out Guass turrets for players to use.

As long as they’re functionally different and not just new paint, I’m in.

Hard to say.

The question I want to know, though, is if we’ll get that Mantis in Forge, since it’s a base object (same justification as H2BR and CE Pistol, As well as SPNKR)

> 2533274803973195;1:
> With the new Hannibal mantis, do you think we may be seeing Hannibal variants of other vehicles? I know Hannibal has historically only dealt with armors, exsuits, and VISR, but what do you think the chances are of them making more vehicles…maybe even another mantis variants?

Oh great, more useless req cards … I mean come on, a toundra warthog or a base warthog is a warthog …

> 2533274864769942;10:
> > 2533274803973195;1:
> > With the new Hannibal mantis, do you think we may be seeing Hannibal variants of other vehicles? I know Hannibal has historically only dealt with armors, exsuits, and VISR, but what do you think the chances are of them making more vehicles…maybe even another mantis variants?
>
>
> Oh great, more useless req cards … I mean come on, a toundra warthog or a base warthog is a warthog …

Think he’s talking about the weapon systems, like a normal warthog vs gauss, rather than HP pool. A rocket mantis would be pretty bad imo. What about a tank mantis though? Too OP? or too fair considering how -Yoink- the mantis is currently?

I’d like to see a Hannibal Ultra Sword Banshee, or at least an Hannibal Phaeton that can take two hits.

> 2533274802574490;8:
> As long as they’re functionally different and not just new paint, I’m in.

My problem is that each new vehicle will have six variants, four of which are functionally indistinguishable. Or do we imagine there won’t be a regular, Corps, Urban, Forest, Tundra, and ONI version. I like the idea of having upgrades in armor or weapons or both, but having four that are all basically the same is just annoying.

Would be cool

> 2533274808132968;11:
> > 2533274864769942;10:
> > > 2533274803973195;1:
> > > With the new Hannibal mantis, do you think we may be seeing Hannibal variants of other vehicles? I know Hannibal has historically only dealt with armors, exsuits, and VISR, but what do you think the chances are of them making more vehicles…maybe even another mantis variants?
> >
> >
> > Oh great, more useless req cards … I mean come on, a toundra warthog or a base warthog is a warthog …
>
>
> Think he’s talking about the weapon systems, like a normal warthog vs gauss, rather than HP pool. A rocket mantis would be pretty bad imo. What about a tank mantis though? Too OP? or too fair considering how -Yoink- the mantis is currently?

Isn’t a rocket mantis what the normal mantis is anyways with the 5 chamber rockets on the left? Unless you mean a mantis with both guns being rocket pods. The addition of the gauss turret on the Hannibal mantis (if the mantis is like the one in the update trailer) will be pretty useless imo if there is more than 2 spartans running at you so the time to recharge the rockets and gauss turret is going to make you unable to do anything for like 2-3 seconds which is enough time for someone to board you. Unless you use it at a long range to make the gauss turret effective, the mantis is pretty if your within radar range of a spartan. But using it at a longer range takes away the rocket lock on so another weapon becomes redundant then…

Hannibal/Gauss Scorpion? C’mon. THAT’D be pretty awesome.

> 2533274961587895;16:
> Hannibal/Guass Scorpion? C’mon. THAT’D be pretty awesome.

Like a Hannibal take on a Chalybs Defense Solutions Grizzly tank…

The Hannibal NORNGOOSE WITH WINGS
A mongoose w/ nornfang as a weapon. EXTREME armor and driver protection. Flies.
Level 1.
Common.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAUAHUAHAUHA

> 2535411412065764;15:
> > 2533274808132968;11:
> > > 2533274864769942;10:
> > > > 2533274803973195;1:
> > > > With the new Hannibal mantis, do you think we may be seeing Hannibal variants of other vehicles? I know Hannibal has historically only dealt with armors, exsuits, and VISR, but what do you think the chances are of them making more vehicles…maybe even another mantis variants?
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh great, more useless req cards … I mean come on, a toundra warthog or a base warthog is a warthog …
> >
> >
> > Think he’s talking about the weapon systems, like a normal warthog vs gauss, rather than HP pool. A rocket mantis would be pretty bad imo. What about a tank mantis though? Too OP? or too fair considering how -Yoink- the mantis is currently?
>
>
> Isn’t a rocket mantis what the normal mantis is anyways with the 5 chamber rockets on the left? Unless you mean a mantis with both guns being rocket pods. The addition of the gauss turret on the Hannibal mantis (if the mantis is like the one in the update trailer) will be pretty useless imo if there is more than 2 spartans running at you so the time to recharge the rockets and gauss turret is going to make you unable to do anything for like 2-3 seconds which is enough time for someone to board you. Unless you use it at a long range to make the gauss turret effective, the mantis is pretty if your within radar range of a spartan. But using it at a longer range takes away the rocket lock on so another weapon becomes redundant then…

Pretty much.

I agree