Hannibal Wasps in Silver Packs?!?! REAL

Hannibal Wasps in Silver Packs?!?!
Just to point it out, i have unlocked everything except the new weaponry so the chances that you will unlock it in the pack is greatly reduced if you dont have everything unlocked. But i can guarantee you guys that this is 100% real and this is raw footage from xboxdvr.com

> 2535470249833890;1:
> Hannibal Wasps in Silver Packs?!?! Just to point it out, i have unlocked everything except the new weaponry so the chances that you will unlock it in the pack is greatly reduced if you dont have everything unlocked. But i can guarantee you guys that this is 100% real and this is raw footage from xboxdvr.com

:smiley: Silver packs have value again!

> 2533274818737568;2:
> > 2535470249833890;1:
> > Hannibal Wasps in Silver Packs?!?! Just to point it out, i have unlocked everything except the new weaponry so the chances that you will unlock it in the pack is greatly reduced if you dont have everything unlocked. But i can guarantee you guys that this is 100% real and this is raw footage from xboxdvr.com
>
> :smiley: Silver packs have value again!

YES! :smiley: hahah spread the word

I can only hope to be so lucky!

I got me in a sliver pack, I was really surprised.

I got it in a silver pack as well. It might be a glitch.

> 2533274811336073;5:
> I got me in a sliver pack, I was really surprised.

you got you in the silver pack? never heard of that before, id be suprised aswell

> 2533274950162674;6:
> I got it in a silver pack as well. It might be a glitch.

offcourse it is, since when did you unlock legendaries in silverpacks? :wink:

Please let this glitch last until Sunday…

I already have the Hannibal Wasp from a Gold pack (generously gifted by HaXoR73), but I’m pretty sure this kind of thing also happens with the ONI Wasp, which I really want.

> 2535437652903765;9:
> Please let this glitch last until Sunday…
>
> I already have the Hannibal Wasp from a Gold pack (generously gifted by HaXoR73), but I’m pretty sure this kind of thing also happens with the ONI Wasp, which I really want.

No sweat, buddy! :slight_smile:

Don’t have the time to sit down and be forced to play a game that is impossible to unlock -Yoink-.

No challenges equals to no Xp rewards!
No Xp rewards for completing the game on legendary? Nothing?! We are forced to grind like zombies, it forces the game to be all about farming. (I don’t personally farm but still)

Drives me nuts and not in the good way.

People don’t know it yet, but these variants are going to be a pain in the -Yoink- once everyone starts getting them. The Ultra Ghost is somewhat tolerable because you can hide behind things and have chances to board it, but not with the air vehicles.

> 2727626560040591;12:
> People don’t know it yet, but these variants are going to be a pain in the -Yoink- once everyone starts getting them. The Ultra Ghost is somewhat tolerable because you can hide behind things and have chances to board it, but not with the air vehicles.

yep, used 3 hannibal wasps, splasered out of 2 of them really early

> 2535414299834534;11:
> Don’t have the time to sit down and be forced to play a game that is impossible to unlock -Yoink-.
>
> No challenges equals to no Xp rewards!
> No Xp rewards for completing the game on legendary? Nothing?! We are forced to grind like zombies, it forces the game to be all about farming. (I don’t personally farm but still)
>
> Drives me nuts and not in the good way.

i understand bro

> 2535437652903765;9:
> Please let this glitch last until Sunday…
>
> I already have the Hannibal Wasp from a Gold pack (generously gifted by HaXoR73), but I’m pretty sure this kind of thing also happens with the ONI Wasp, which I really want.

LOL

> 2535470249833890;1:
> Hannibal Wasps in Silver Packs?!?! Just to point it out, i have unlocked everything except the new weaponry so the chances that you will unlock it in the pack is greatly reduced if you dont have everything unlocked. But i can guarantee you guys that this is 100% real and this is raw footage from xboxdvr.com

I can confirm this. I get the Hannibal wasp (legendary) in a silver pack.
Also, after buying all the silver (got 3000 RP back), I bought gold packs and the first one gave me a rare REQ card … Hmm OK …

By the way, warthog needler is a rare REQ card but you get only 75 RP when you sell one, instead of 100 RP…

I got some legendaries in silver packs, too.

I unlocked the Hannibal Wasp in a silver pack as well.